Fallout 4

Goran

Anyone else finding Dogmeat a tad creepy? He'll be following along behind you quite happily, then suddenly he's running towards you from the front. Thought it was my imagination at first, but he's definitely got a teleporter.

Reminds me of this c**t:

I've mainly been spending my time on the North. Been quite a bit South of Diamond City but can't think of a specific location past that.

I'm happy yet surprised I've not yet ran into a single deathclaw or rad scorpion. I tend to sneak about but thought I'd have at least caught sight of one.

Only deathclaw I've encountered was the one at the very start.

Anyone else finding Dogmeat a tad creepy? He'll be following along behind you quite happily, then suddenly he's running towards you from the front. Thought it was my imagination at first, but he's definitely got a teleporter.

Reminds me of this c**t:

Genuine tears! Never seen that before. Brilliant!

Just had a quick look at my stats there, 31 missions completed & only 6 from the main quest! Unreal.

Currently working through the Minutemen missions, got most of my settlements up and running too, might move on to the BOS storyline next.

Oh and popped by to say hello to Swan, finished him off relatively easy due to a cracking little machine gun called Spray And Pray.

Another wee easter egg (I guess) that Bethesda threw in - there's a bank in Lexington with a locked door that you can open through a terminal.

Once inside, you discover that someone blew a hole in the vault wall 200 years ago, and they were in the process of stealing all the cash when the bombs dropped. Their skeleton is hanging out of the hole holding a bag of old money, and the getaway driver is still waiting in a car outside ^_^

Yet to find a legendary weapon that I would actually use at this stage. A lot of cool stuff though. Got a couple of legendary armor pieces boosting my Agility, Strength and Endurance.

I abandoned the main quest line after I got Valentine. Just exploring and finding cool new side quests/areas.

Beginning to explore the wider world after spending a stupid amount of time building Sanctuary and only exploring the northern part of the map (still haven't made it all the way to Diamond City but I am right next to it). I'm upping the difficulty level as I go along.

Looks like that Tesco bundle has been permanently reduced to £15: http://www.tesco.com/direct/exclusive-fallout-4-accessory-bundle/640-3626.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=640-3626

Bought one myself and discovered it's eligible for Clubcard Boost, so I got it for £7.50 of Clubcard vouchers :thumsup2

I've been playing this all weekend. I've got a laser rifle and laser musket for taking down turrets/raiders with power armour. My utility gun is an upgraded pipe pistol which I've b*****dised into a heavy rifle with a reflex sight. Basically because there is a huge amount of ammo lying about.