Fallout 4

Goran

This is possibly widely known but, to make your own adhesive craft together corn, mutfruit, tato and purified water at a cooking station to make vegetable starch.

I wondered what that vegetable starch was for. I grow all the materials needed happy days.

Do the deathclaws stalk you in this? I was up at the ironworks dealing with a bunch of forged and a bloody assaultron and as I was sneaking about I caught glimpse of a deathclaw in vats. I legged it for a bit and continued my fight. A bit later it had caught back up with me and I was able to take it out.

Do the deathclaws stalk you in this? I was up at the ironworks dealing with a bunch of forged and a bloody assaultron and as I was sneaking about I caught glimpse of a deathclaw in vats. I legged it for a bit and continued my fight. A bit later it had caught back up with me and I was able to take it out.

Well there are chameleon deathclaws in this game so...

I believe if you are carrying some of their eggs they will actively hunt you

I'm level 25, not far in to the main quest

Just about to head to the glowing sea

but have only had the deathclaw in concorde to deal with.

First fallout game for me so playing on medium difficulty

How the fck are you level 25? I'm at that bit in the main quest but I'm only at level 13ish I think :lol: . Fuxakes I'm rank at this game ^_^ .

How the fck are you level 25? I'm at that bit in the main quest but I'm only at level 13ish I think :lol: . Fuxakes I'm rank at this game ^_^ .

Well he's obviously spent more time doing miscellaneous missions, exploring and the likes.

There will be people much higher than level 25 who won't have even touched the main quest yet. Nothing to do how good or bad you are at the game.

I'm level 25, not far in to the main quest

Just about to head to the glowing sea

but have only had the deathclaw in concorde to deal with.

First fallout game for me so playing on medium difficulty

You may possibly be about to bump into Deathclaw number two.

Well he's obviously spent more time doing miscellaneous missions, exploring and the likes.

There will be people much higher than level 25 who won't have even touched the main quest yet. Nothing to do how good or bad you are at the game.

Aye your right I have skimped on the miscellaneous missions, I get side tracked too much.

I am rotten though!

Aye your right I have skimped on the miscellaneous missions, I get side tracked too much.

I am rotten though!

Aye, Have been exploring and discovering places, as well as doing brotherhood of steel and minutemen missions.

I've also been asking anyone for work when the dialogue option is there and normally follow up the quest right away.

If this game was real life, my character would be the shittest mother/wife in history. Husband barely cold and now with a reporter woman. Son missing and too busy returning library books to look for him :lol:

Cleared a place out for Knight Rhys and there was a ton of ammo behind a master lock. Happy days.

This will help me out with my soon to be next encounter with a deathclaw. Might get back to main story for a bit

Aye, Have been exploring and discovering places, as well as doing brotherhood of steel and minutemen missions.

I've also been asking anyone for work when the dialogue option is there and normally follow up the quest right away.

If this game was real life, my character would be the shittest mother/wife in history. Husband barely cold and now with a reporter woman. Son missing and too busy returning library books to look for him :lol:

Cleared a place out for Knight Rhys and there was a ton of ammo behind a master lock. Happy days.

This will help me out with my soon to be next encounter with a deathclaw. Might get back to main story for a bit

I've done about 7 or 8 of those Cleansing the Commonwealth missions. I love killing things.

I'm level 16 and I'll be honest, I'm spending most of my time expanding settlement and taking advantage of the ammo buyback bottlecap glitch wherever I can.

I also encountered my first Mirelurk Queen last night.

Holy shitfuck.

Cow.

I'm level 16 and I'll be honest, I'm spending most of my time expanding settlement and taking advantage of the ammo buyback bottlecap glitch wherever I can.

I also encountered my first Mirelurk Queen last night.

Holy shitfuck.

Cow.

I'm the same :lol: . It works if you go to the guy at Diamond City, rob him with the glitch,go back to your settlement and sleep for 24 hours. Go back to Diamond City and repeat. I have about 10 power armours from doing that, and plenty of weapons and ammo.

I'm the same :lol: . It works if you go to the guy at Diamond City, rob him with the glitch,go back to your settlement and sleep for 24 hours. Go back to Diamond City and repeat. I have about 10 power armours from doing that, and plenty of weapons and ammo.

I just fast travel to Diamond City every couple of game days and bleed every vendor dry. f**k the capitalist pigs!

:lol: