Fallout 4

Goran

Two things surprised me in the last two pages, one was that people were using up their Fusion Cores, I used my PA twice I think. And the second was the people are low on caps, I've got like 10000 or something and the only thing I'm short of is shotgun shells because vendors don't sell many of them for some reason, and my two loved guns a combat shotgun and a silenced version of the same gun.

Can't say I've used the power armour yet, apart from the Concord mission. Not finding a problem with caps either.

I think it's just different styles of playing the game; I assume the folk pimping around in power armour are playing through the missions more, whereas I'm spending most of my time scrabbling around other folks' bins looking for stuff to salvage, like usual.

...and I'm playing Fallout 4 when I get the chance too ^_^

I'm still stuck on the second bit of the minutemen mission with the second settlement you've got to help, I still have 0 ammo and cannot find any at all plus when I did have ammo I killed a decent amount and thought codsworth would be a decent help but he died on me.

Going back to concord and search everywhere, corpses, cabinets, trashcan, vendors, literally. Anywhere. Every room etc. There's a wee diner not too far who (depending on choice) can sell you some ammo etc

Can't say I've used the power armour yet, apart from the Concord mission. Not finding a problem with caps either.

I think it's just different styles of playing the game; I assume the folk pimping around in power armour are playing through the missions more, whereas I'm spending most of my time scrabbling around other folks' bins looking for stuff to salvage, like usual.

...and I'm playing Fallout 4 when I get the chance too ^_^

^^^ bin dipper found

Ive got about 4000 caps. checked my weapons and i'm carrying 15 weapons, some i definitely don't need, Ill need to review and possibly spread some between allies just in case.

I still haven't got my BOS power armour for some reason, when do you get it?

When you become a Knight. They don't give it to you exactly but once you're promoted there is a room with 4 power armour stands, one of them won't be marked as stealing and that's yours.

I've just started playing this tonight, after 10 days with an horrific ear infection.

Still only got as far as meeting the dog :lol: First impressions are really good though. Thoroughly looking forward to getting into it.

Anyone else using the Pipboy app on a mobile? I've got it running on my Nexus 7, its fantastic :)

When you become a Knight. They don't give it to you exactly but once you're promoted there is a room with 4 power armour stands, one of them won't be marked as stealing and that's yours.

Is that after the BOS asks for everyone to gather at the station??

How do you establish supply lines between your workshop settlements?

You need rank 2 of the local leader perk then you go up to a member of the settlement and press r1 for the PS4.

When I tried on a few the option to setup a supply line was greyed out so must only be able to get certain settlers to do it.

You need rank 2 of the local leader perk then you go up to a member of the settlement and press r1 for the PS4.

When I tried on a few the option to setup a supply line was greyed out so must only be able to get certain settlers to do it.

Cheers, have the rank so will try it tomorrow.

Need to get the expert hacking tool to complete a Minutemen mission I'm on, it's annoying me, accidentally stumbled across another mission though so I'm going to level up real quick on this side mission before I complete the Minutemen quests.

I'm totally addicted to this game.

I've spent almost 2 days sorting out my 20 odd settlements and I'm no where near finished with them yet! They are all connected to each other via supply routes, all have their own food and water supply, all of them have 30+ defensive capabilities and every settlement's happiness is increasing. The only trouble is I still need to organise them better because I was just placing everything randomly in the end.

None have walls protecting them yet, I tried building one round Sanctuary but it was just a total mess so that's my next job when I can be bothered but I'm now more interested in levelling up so I can improve my guns and power armour(s).

I found a .50 cal silenced sniper rifle somewhere which is my main weapon and a powerful silenced 10mm pistol which I love. I always carry a special edition combat Shotgun called 'le terrible' or something like that and an assault rifle that I genuinely think is more powerful than the mini gun for when my stealth fails me or if that horrible sounding chameleon deathclaw comes after me.

I'm going to try and find this swan character/thing people were mentioning earlier in the thread later on today I think.