Fallout 4

Goran

I've scrapped my companions and went for the lone wanderer perk. It's brilliant.

Agreed about the lone wanderer perks. I always play the Fallout games without companions, I think they are a pain in the arse. The dog at the start of this game had me absolutely seething at some points and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of him.

I offed Swan last night with the simple solution of two shots from the Fat Man. As Fide says, the weapon he drops is fucking fantastic.

I've not stopped using it. It's the absolute tits. And the power ramps up with frequency of use.

I'm seeing a few hints that imply there is, but is there anything like the Dunwich Building or Andale in Fallout 4? I do love when you randomly arrive at something creepy :P

How do you get rid of the dog?

Talk to him, then tell him to stay.

He's just like our RL dog - always getting in the fucking way when you're trying to do something :angry:

The best place to check guides and walkthroughs for Fallout 4 is by googling 'Steam Fallout 4 discussions'

Steam is like a gaming world online store which has a free forum for every game where lots of experts have posted at least 50+ guides in how to do all of the new things like build towns etc.

I play FO4 on hard mode. BOS are the best.

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

How do you get rid of the dog?

I don't know, an option screen came up after a mission in diamond city to send him to one of the settlements and he hasn't followed me since. Before that I'd tell him to stay but as soon as I fast travelled anywhere the little shit appeared at my feet again.

Cleared it first time with no issues. Laser musket made light work of the turrets etc.

Could really do with some decent armour though.

Fair enough, I just suck I guess. Kept getting 1-shotted by grenades/molotovs

Fair enough, I just suck I guess. Kept getting 1-shotted by grenades/molotovs

This is my first fallout game and I really struggled. Had barely levelled up and got my arse continually handed to me

Ended up using my power armour to clear out most of the place first.

Also made the mistake of going on the roof and got picked off easily. Soon realised I never even needed to be up there.

Learning as I go now though and finding the game easier as I understand what to do better.

Absolutely love this game!

Cleared it first time with no issues. Laser musket made light work of the turrets etc.

Could really do with some decent armour though.

snipered the turrets from afar, then picked off raiders from afar then just sneaked in and taken my time going through the building. Taken a while but survived with ease. Loving this game after a slow build up.

I've lost my power armor tho:blink::huh:

I've been laying justice to the Wasteland as the Silver Shroud. I've not used my power armour apart from the first mission. Despite finding a fair amount of full suits and power cores. Really just want one perfect suit to start using.

Mainly concentrated on side missions, still not tracked down Kellogg.

Working well with Valentine but I really want Ironside as my companion, don't think you can though.

Edited by gc_smfc

I've been laying justice to the Wasteland as the Silver Shroud. I've not used my power armour apart from the first mission. Despite finding a fair amount of full suits and power cores. Really just want one perfect suit to start using.

Mainly concentrated on side missions, still not tracked down Kellogg.

Working well with Valentine but I really want Ironside as my companion, don't think you can though.

Me neither. For one reason or another power armour has eluded me, but I don't feel I'm missing out on anything by not having it.

I encountered my first behemoth mutant last night. Sweet christ.

My power armour is only worn if I'm going near an army base of the south east of the map, found a lot of random bits I'll be combining together to make my own unique armour though

I'm seeing a few hints that imply there is, but is there anything like the Dunwich Building or Andale in Fallout 4? I do love when you randomly arrive at something creepy :P

Talk to him, then tell him to stay.

He's just like our RL dog - always getting in the fucking way when you're trying to do something :angry:

There's a mine called Dunwich Borers.