Fallout 4

Goran

Just encountered a conman, persuading people to give him all their stuff and they'll return to the pre-war time :lol:

I've completed the main story now, spent 4 hours tonight randomly walking around without a care in the world.

Jesus man the assaultrons! First time I came across one it was fighting with a bunch of raiders and all I could see in the distance was the sky turning a nasty shade of red. They're terrifying.

Jesus man the assaultrons! First time I came across one it was fighting with a bunch of raiders and all I could see in the distance was the sky turning a nasty shade of red. They're terrifying.

I was wondering what was turning the green sky, orange :lol:

Edited by peeeel

Aye, did that yesterday. Won't let me use it as a settlement though, anyone know why?

Just go to work bench once all are dead. It let me do it after clearing everywhere out...

Creep place that.

Even the cat was weird. Kept finding it lying at the tree

Ran into Swan without realising, used almost all my ammo on him. Spent about ten minutes running round the entrance to the station in a circle shooting him so he couldn't get me. It was pretty farcical :D

The joys a Fat-Man can bring you against Behemoths, next step is to get a Big-Boy

The joys a Fat-Man can bring you against Behemoths, next step is to get a Big-Boy

Has anyone used the experimental upgrade on the Bigboy or fat man? It reduces the damage from 486 to 20 odd wondered if there was any positives? Thinking I'll test it on a fat man but I've only got ten mini nukes don't want to waste one yet.

Still absolutely loving this game just wish I had more time to play it. Lvl 18 and only just got to Diamond City, been holding off going there but eventually worked my way down.

Haven't touched the main quest at all just love finding the weird and wonderful side quests you stumble across the map. Most recently spent a good few hours in Vault 81. Enjoyed that as it was my first vault. Only found 2 bobble heads so far, how many has everyone else found?

Thought these tips were worth sharing for anyone that didn't know.

When hacking look for [],(), <>,and {} with anything in between the brackets, clicking the leftmost bracket will reset your attempts to give you more tries, or remove dud words from the list.

To use cover properly in combat run up to wall (or whatever you wish to use as cover) until your gun points down. While gun is pointed down look down the sights (L2,LT) to pop out of cover.

The Lone Wanderer perk still provides bonuses with Dog Meat as a companion.

Some companions can pick locks and hack terminals for you. More specifically: Cait for lockpicking, Nick Valentine for hacking.

There's a load more here for crafting etc here:

https://m.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3shl9i/fallout_4_tips_everyone_should_know/

Has anyone used the experimental upgrade on the Bigboy or fat man? It reduces the damage from 486 to 20 odd wondered if there was any positives? Thinking I'll test it on a fat man but I've only got ten mini nukes don't want to waste one yet.

My pal sent me this on Skype

nw1ctBT.jpg

I'll just stick to Curie, thanks