Fallout 4

Goran

It's just PC, PS4 and XO according to the symbols at the end of the trailer.

Technically, I'm not as wowed as I was with the scale of F3 when I first saw it.

The lighting looks great, but the modelling of the dog and the player are quite lo-fi compared to other games like the Witcher 3, while the animation is wonky. It doesn't look a huge leap forward.

BUT

Who plays Fallout to admire the tech? Not me. I can't wait for this.

Meh I was looking to upgrade to PS4 anyway, this has swayed me. I'll wait till the game is released. Not enough games out just now that I like to buy a PS4. Think I read on here there will be no PES released next season either :o .

As for the graphics, since I will be upgrading console to get this game I think there should be some sort of graphics improvement. Saying that it won't make me enjoy the game any less.

Never been into games like Fallout, my brother bought me it and I was hooked. Still don't play any other game like it. It's one of a kind though.

I think that's the thing for me. It is a one of a kind, there is nothing like it. It isn't a soul-less FPS like COD. I really enjoyed Skyrim but it wasn't anything close to Fallout 3. I really enjoyed borderlands but it didn't have the character of New Vegas.

Ive had a PS4 for a while but this is what I've been waiting for

Never actually played Fallout before but this looks rather great and as a big fan of Skyrim I'm really looking forward to it. I'm presuming it's worth getting through both 3 and New Vegas before this one comes out?

Never actually played Fallout before but this looks rather great and as a big fan of Skyrim I'm really looking forward to it. I'm presuming it's worth getting through both 3 and New Vegas before this one comes out?

Don't ask, just clear your social life and get both, with all dlc.

You will not regret it

I played New Vegas extensively and loved it but never got round to playing Fallout 3 before upgrading to my Xbox One. Just bought 3 off ebay so the lovely new gen is going to have to take a break. Should certainly kill the time until fitbaw is back on.

Get them both, they are both outstanding games.

Actually buzzing for Fallout 4!!

Since I sold my ps3 when I got my ps4, and having never played a Fallout game, I've been forced to pick up 3 and New Vegas on Steam. GOTY edition 3 and standard NV cost £14 total. Bit of a pain in the arse having to install a mod pack in order for 3 to run without buggering up in Windows 7 (though it still crashes from time to time), but not very far into it and already it has that massively immersive feel like Skyrim had.