WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Finally got round to being able to have a proper look at WWE's content. Have to say, I'm massively disappointed. Reason I signed up was so that I could watch Monday Night Raw's from say 1997-2002 on a week by week basis. Poor show to only have a very limited selection from each year regardless if they change it up every so often.

Not really much to keep me around. Watched the documentaries I want to watch and there's some decent stuff there, but not enough for an extended subscription unless you buy it for the upcoming PPV's which I can take or leave.

The Matt Hardy/Edge Rivalry is a great watch. I knew all about the Lita affair but for the life of me forgot that they'd made a storyline out of it. So that's well worth a watch and is a relatively 'hidden gem' if you fancy it.

The Matt Hardy/Edge Rivalry is a great watch. I knew all about the Lita affair but for the life of me forgot that they'd made a storyline out of it. So that's well worth a watch and is a relatively 'hidden gem' if you fancy it.

Also produced two absolute crackers in the course of the rivalry. The street fight after Summerslam being the first, and then their cage match at Unforgiven. They had a lot of matches outside of those two which were mainly disappointing, but those two hit the spot. Definitely worth going and watching the cage match again.

The documentary 'wrestlemania 24' I think it's called? Backstage thing from mania 30 but is really a superb documentary

Yeah, that is great programme. It's part of the WWE 24 series - there's a Booker T one on there which is alright.