WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Still can't find the Paul Heyman documentary on the PS4. The search function is utterly rubbish. You can search for a show or a wrestler but can't use search words such as "ladies" "gentlemen" etc. So I found it and watched it on the laptop.

I found it in about 10 seconds on the PS4. Not sure where you were looking. :P

Still can't find the Paul Heyman documentary on the PS4. The search function is utterly rubbish. You can search for a show or a wrestler but can't use search words such as "ladies" "gentlemen" etc. So I found it and watched it on the laptop.

Watched a few things this afternoon and seems good value, definitely cancelling immediately after Wrestlemania though.

all the DVD documentary stuff is in the originals section in the category Beyond The Ring, it'll be in there somewhere Edited by RussellV1

I found it in about 10 seconds on the PS4. Not sure where you were looking. :P

I went to the search function, typed in Paul Heyman, the library loaded up, and it was only fights in the forty or so thumbnails it showed.

Cheers Russell, was able to find everything I want using that.

I went to the search function, typed in Paul Heyman, the library loaded up, and it was only fights in the forty or so thumbnails it showed.

Cheers Russell, was able to find everything I want using that.

To be fair, the search function isn't all that great. I had used the same route that Russell mentioned.

Hopefully they'll put out an update that improves the search facility.

To be fair, the search function isn't all that great. I had used the same route that Russell mentioned.

Hopefully they'll put out an update that improves the search facility.

Another way to do it is start watching a rake of programmes for second or two on the laptop. Then you can use the continue watching feature on the App. I think that's what I will probably end up doing.

Another way to do it is start watching a rake of programmes for second or two on the laptop. Then you can use the continue watching feature on the App. I think that's what I will probably end up doing.

Yeah, think that's a good way to get around it for now.

Are we all staying up for the Stone Cold podcast with Triple H after Raw? I'm fascinated to hear his take on the current product. He seems to know exactly what he's doing, Vince on the other hand.....

Is Triple H not in sole charge of NXT? Always wondered how much product control he actually has.

Decided to get the Network the other day. First month free so can't grumble.

Straight into watching the Monday Night Wars. Great stuff so far.

Planning to watch the Heyman documentary as well. What else is recommended?

Decided to get the Network the other day. First month free so can't grumble.

Straight into watching the Monday Night Wars. Great stuff so far.

Planning to watch the Heyman documentary as well. What else is recommended?

The Rivalries series is pretty good, as are the Stone Cold podcasts.

I signed up for the network earlier today. Impressed by what I've seen so far. Randomly decided to watch New Year's Revolution 2006. It appears John Cena's schtick has been getting booed out the building for over 9 years now. It's bizzare seeing Carlito and Chris Masters being pushed so hard. The lowlights were Shelton's momma and Mae Young nearly getting them out again.

I signed up for the network earlier today. Impressed by what I've seen so far. Randomly decided to watch New Year's Revolution 2006. It appears John Cena's schtick has been getting booed out the building for over 9 years now. It's bizzare seeing Carlito and Chris Masters being pushed so hard. The lowlights were Shelton's momma and Mae Young nearly getting them out again.

Jesus! That really did had to be a random view that! Decent Chamber main event but the rest of it was really stinky.