14 Chicago Bears

15 Pittsburgh Steelers

16 Baltimore Ravens

17 Dallas Cowboys

18 New York Jets

19 Miami Dolphins

20 Arizona Cardinals

Giants MUST go offensive line.

Jake Matthews from Texas A&M would be my 1st choice but I don't expect him to be there at 12.

I like the look of Antonio "Tiny" Richardson out of Tennessee. He is anything but tiny at 6.6 and 330+ lbs

Taylor Lewan out of Michigan is also a good looking talent.

Do people actually watch Manziel play or just read reports about him and say he's a dick ?

He was class last night ( the game in general was class) hope he goes on to be a success n the NFL even if its just for the tears of all the people that hate him.

I reckon the Rams will try and trade down, Bucs or Vikings might try and move up assuming they want somebody specific.

If Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles and Hundley all decare i think they all go top 10 along with Carr.

Jets have to get an offensive playmaker. Sammy Watkins would be ideal but he's not going to be there at 18. Eric Ebron or Mike Evans may be about though.

Can't see Evans being there either. He looks a real talent. Not fancy upgrading that O-Line in the 1st round?

Do people actually watch Manziel play or just read reports about him and say he's a dick ?

He was class last night ( the game in general was class) hope he goes on to be a success n the NFL even if its just for the tears of all the people that hate him.

I reckon the Rams will try and trade down,  Bucs or Vikings might try and move up assuming they want somebody specific.

If Bridgewater, Manziel, Bortles and Hundley all decare i think they all go top 10 along with Carr.

Tahj Boyd could be a 1st round pick as well

I still like the look of Bama's AJ McCarron

Tahj Boyd could be a 1st round pick as well

I still like the look of Bama's AJ McCarron

I cant see anyone outside the top 10 taking a QB and i think those 5 will go ahead of him so he'll probably end up in the 2nd round for me.

I don't really rate McCarron i would have Aaron Murray ahead of him even with his ACL injury.

I cant see anyone outside the top 10 taking a QB and i think those 5 will go ahead of him so he'll probably end up in the 2nd round for me.

I don't really rate McCarron i would have Aaron Murray ahead of him even with his ACL injury.

McCarron is a game manager. Won't make many mistakes. I like that. Listen id be delighted if he is available in the 4th and the Giants picked him.

I reckon the Rams will try and trade down, Bucs or Vikings might try and move up assuming they want somebody specific.

Bit of both really. I have an irrational hatred for Colin Kaepernick who also plays one read and run. I think he's an exceptional college QB but won't have the same impact at the next level.

@ Licthie. I think he will drop because of the QB's and Linemen going ahead of him. Ravens, Lions and Rams could all go WR but even then I'd argue that OL, DB and OL are bigger priorities for the respective teams. With the depth at the position, teams may elect to strengthen in other areas as they know they can come back in the 2nd and pick up a very talented player like Jarvis Landry or Paul Richardson.

WR and TE are far bigger priorities IMO and we can get depth in later rounds.

I genuinely believe the Giants will go I-Line on both the 1st and 2nd round....unless we pick some veteran up in free agency. Hopefully we get rid of David Diehl.....he is finished at this level and pretty much just stealing a wage. Will Beatty also had a shocker of a year

Archived