NFL Draft 2014 Thread

Sloop John B

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First team that doesn't take a QB. Someone to trade up with Rams. Falcons or Bucs?

I was thinkin the Rams would trade there pick away.

Big draft for the Browns this season in my opinion. 2 1st round picks courtesy of the Richardson trade with Indy

I reckon the teams that will take a QB in the 1st will be

Texans

Jaguars

Vikings

Browns

Possibly the Bears depending on the Cutler situation

I'd toss the Raiders in there too. Dont be surprised to see the Jets Bengals and Titans picking one up in the 1st or 2nd either. Cinci dont have very many weak links IMO, Jets might not be 100% confident in Geno although theres a good chance I think that they go WR/TE in the first 2 or 3 rounds depending who's available, and if I were the Titans I'd want a better insurance policy than Fitz if Locker goes down again, maybe even be thinking about replacing him altogether.

Jameis Winston is eligible next year too so some decent QB talent in 2015.

Oh really? He's probably the best college QB I've seen this year, he could definitely go 1st overall depending on what happens where next year

Talking of Florida State, what do people think of WR Kelvin Benjamin?

I really don't like him but I've seen him projected as a first round pick in a lot of places. He has no hands or route running abiliity and he tries to run round defenders at the LOS instead of using moves or his physicality (6'5"). I think Rashad Greene is the better of the two Seminole receivers. Only good thing about his game is this...

2013-11-3010_16_55.gif

Talking of Florida State, what do people think of WR Kelvin Benjamin?

I really don't like him but I've seen him projected as a first round pick in a lot of places. He has no hands or route running abiliity and he tries to run round defenders at the LOS instead of using moves or his physicality (6'5"). I think Rashad Greene is the better of the two Seminole receivers. Only good thing about his game is this...

Posted Image

Another guy I love, purely for his physicality. When you're that big and fast you can be taught the other things that'll make you a great player. First round might be a reach, I have him going either very late in the first or early in the second, I'd guess he lands in carolina or st louis

Got a feeling bucs will go QB for 1st round. New QB couch is in and there alot of doubt about Glennon having the quality of ever being a franchise quarterback .

I would be surprised if they did this. I see them trying to trade up to get Clowney if the Texans don't take him.

Will anyone inthe top 10 take sammy Watkins? he looked to be the real deal in the orange bowl IMO.

I hope no one in the top 17 take him but he is the best receiver in the draft and is talented enough to go top 10. With the demand for QB's, he may get pushed down a little but shouldn't fall out the top 15 IMO.

Will anyone inthe top 10 take sammy Watkins? he looked to be the real deal in the orange bowl IMO.

Can't say much about him myself as I don't watch college ball. However a hell of a lot of Rams fans rave about him and want us to draft him.

I don't see us going WR early myself but alot of them do.

Archived