Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They probably care more about their principle that breakaway movements are a bad thing than about fishing.

Besides, it's not like Scotland could stop them fishing here

^^^^^^^^ Village somewhere missing it's idiot.

I'll put it in here.

Why were there less than 2 dozen government ministers present for Carmichael's statement, it was the same the other month there on a debate on rape or something of similar importance, surely tae fcuk they all can't suddenly be busy.

I'll put it in here.

Why were there less than 2 dozen government ministers present for Carmichael's statement, it was the same the other month there on a debate on rape or something of similar importance, surely tae fcuk they all can't suddenly be busy.

And this is a pro-independence argument, because?

And this is a pro-independence argument, because?

It's not, it's more relevant in here than general nonsense though.

Imagine I put it the crash thread, within 3 posts people would be arguing, I don't visit that thread to deliberately argue or cause offence.

When I was saying the Scottish Tories weren't that bad, obviously that guy's not included.

There are members of all parties that aren't bad and there are members of all parties that are rockets.

If we went and listened to some of the fruitier comments from all parties we'd run a mile.

A lot of the great and good forget that they're posturing will come back and bite them if Scotland votes YES.

I'm getting a new Ferrari in 5 years time.

I wanted a Ferrari that much that I started to save £900 per week a year ago.

I've saved £2500 already, just need to save £1365 a week now and that beauty is mine.

I'm trading in my Yaris.

My dad said he might give me £3000.

It's definitely going to happen.

Another one from Labour backing independence

“@EdinburghSNP: Delighted to welcome Cllr Alex Lunn, Labour Cllr for Craigentinny/Duddingston who has joined the SNP to campaign for a YES vote”

Archived