Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"As our confidence increases, it's manifestly obvious that the nationalists are running out of arguments and running out of time, which is why I suspect that after the Commonwealth Games you will see them become increasingly desperate in the things that they say." - Alistair Darling - 25th July 2013.

I don't think I need to fill in the rest of this post, you all know what is coming...

ffs, watching Sky News paper review was like reading the papers on April Fools Day.

Do BT never learn,do they really think all this shite is going to halt the MO MEN TUM.

ffs, watching Sky News paper review was like reading the papers on April Fools Day.

Do BT never learn,do they really think all this shite is going to halt the MO MEN TUM.

Was watching it as well mate. They can't quite believe we might have the audacity to vote Yes.

Are you wanting something more than full control over everything?

That's the question, will an independent Scotland have FULL control over everything ?

I always hear that westminster have 'fucked us over' time and again...who's to say they won't do likewise in negotiating an independent Scotland ?

Archived