Scottish Independence

xbl

Yet the European Parliament has the square root of f**k all influence on the European Central Bank, which determines the entire monetary policy of the Euro. And the above states are not in fact "part of a political union" - unless, of course, the UK is also part of exactly the same "political union" ie the EU. Which still has f**k all leverage towards the ECB.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Any manners or self respect mate? Nah.

As well as that you're not even that bright bud

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought sturgeon was getting riled up and losing it a bit tbh, the green party guy saved her side from a complete doing imo

I do think she was a tad shouty to start with but that was not at the audience it was at Davidson/Galloway.

However Galloway actively shouting down the audience was not a good move, even for a man renowned for particularly bad moves.

I do think she was a tad shouty to start with but that was not at the audience it was at Davidson/Galloway.

However Galloway actively shouting down the audience was not a good move, even for a man renowned for particularly bad moves.

:lol: Aye Gorgeous George is a man I respect and listen to.

It's funny how the Yes crowd think the BT are all "in it together". Salmond really has you all well drilled......pardon the pun because that'll stop fairly soon

That's it mate. Who needs banks? FGS mate get a grip!!

We don't need banks like the RBS they gambled more with the nations future more than any referendum decision will do.

Tomorrow's probable BBC/Daily Record/Scotsman scaremongering headline:

"Blow for Salmond as Nessie confirms plans to relocate to a boating lake in Essex in the event of a Yes vote"

It can F off then. It won't be needed if Hammond's ? ALIENS prediction comes true and we get attacked by them. We just need to catch one alive. It will also take the pressure off the pandas to produce a sprog :)

Interesting you bring up the Opinion Polls. Survation has admitted that like most other polling organisations they contact respondents by landline telephone.

Now I'm no expert on telecommunications, but I do know that almost everyone below 35 is 'mobilised' so that suggests to me that a more narrow demographic is being surveyed than might obviously appear. A group who by dint of age would be more likely to be 'No' voters. For Yes to be on 48% tonight after two days of London-orchestrated Shock and Naw is fine by me.

Watch how you go kilos ;)

You threatening me ?

she seemed easily riled when davidson mentioned how poor the NHS was when she was in charge lol, that was really the start of sturgeons downfall tonight

galloway is a nut, i think the no campaign simply brought him in to rile up the yes side, the green party guy didnt fall for it though

id like to see a debate like tonight but just with davidson and harvie

Compared to what Ireland went through when it was a full constituent part of the United Kingdom - with 1 million starving to death while their food crops were exported and sold on the London exchanges, plus 4 million being forced to flee abroad by famine, poverty, and political persecution - independence probably didn't seem all that hard. And of course they are far better off out of the union than they ever were while in it.

That's happening in Scotland is it?

Archived