Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you do incidentally.

We d live in a better country immediately if more people actually did something rather than just bitch about it on the internet.

The 'Stop Kone' syndrome. Best way to achieve that is clearly creating a hash tag on Twitter. Thatll show im

Ah, a childish insult...☺️

Your responses are getting more and more disastrous and making you look a complete moron. Ultimately showing yourself up and undoing all the good work you put into the Yes side of the debate.

YOU wanted examples. YOU go find them.

You want something that bad, you have to work for it. Being a bone-idle muppet wanting everything and contributing nothing other than seething bile and name calling ultimately makes you a sad reflection of many young Yes voters unfortunately.

But like you said, swing and a miss...

Cheers anyway, better together.

At least you're not upset about it.

Your statement, and I'll remind you about it since you're a little slow, was that Yes supporters claimed a "land of milk and honey". I asked you to provide examples, since you're talking utter monkey shite.

It's not up to me to find examples to prove YOUR point, you utter quarterwit.

You really believe that? We are not a country after that No vote. We should be ashamed of calling ourselves a country.

Said this elsewhere but we've became a colony or a region of the UK, we had the chance to change that for the 1st time and to be a country but we chose not to. A colony by definition is a territory (Scotland) under the immediate political control of a state, distinct from the home territory of the sovereign. (England)

England controls us. What THE GOOD PEOPLE OF ENGLAND want is what WE get. Westminster controls our parliament. Our parliament survives off of grants and 'devolved powers' from another one that controls it. THEY decide what WE can do. They're already going back on everything they've said, they've lied, but now we are POWERLESS to change it as we are such a small irrelevant part of the UK. We have a voice of 5 million in a Union of 65 million. I think it really hit home when reading comments on social media from English people saying that we belong to them, how can we argue that? We can't.

wow,just wow.

If only 6% of Scotland grew a backbone, things might be different, sadly they arent.

We have cowed down and given Wasteminster free reign to continue as they are. "The vow", devo nano, etc are all pipedreams, No voters have been sold down the river.

So it was the "grey vote" that killed it, what exactly did they have to fear, that is greater than shuffling off this mortal coil? Bunch of bottlers who bought the lies and did not do the research. It's no co-incidence the Social Media generation saw through No's bullsh*t. Natural selection dictates in 10-15 years they current grey vote will dwindle leaving a legacy that will hold back the rest of the nation.

Unionists are in love with a dream that Westminster killed along time ago.

You're right I'm not upset. You on the other hand, are a completely broken mess. Just look back through your last few responses to me.

And this statement you speak of wouldn't just happen to be the one below would it? Made by someone else? Oh dear, yep that's the one...

So I think it's safe to say you're the one who's 'a little slow' and 'talking utter monkey shite' given you can't even read the difference between bowmore and 8mileBU.

That's right. To which you said:

Spot on in a nutshell...

I think you're perfectly aware it wasn't a direct quote, more a summary of the attitude of many YES voters on here.

And I responded:

Then you will, I assume, have no problem in showing me two clear examples of Yes voters on here displaying a "land of milk and honey" attitude?

Then you proceeded to throw your toys around the nursery and ask me for quotes. You really are a monumentally simple child.

Gutted for you.

Poverty and foodbanks weren't going to disappear in an independent Scotland.

That is true but compare how many foodbanks there are now, to how many when I left the country 14 years ago. Seriously, what the f**k has happened to Scotland?

Uh-huh but at least I can read though.

Unsurprising that you've chosen to leave out your responses to what you've quoted me saying in your previous response. Why's that then?

Is that because you look a complete moron arguing with the person who didn't make the 'land of milk and honey' statement that has got you utterly raging?

Is that because you look a complete moron going mental because I dared to agree with the sentiment of bowmore's statement?

Is that because you started slavering desperately about your need for two examples of Yes voters with this sentiment?

Is that because you've got so upset, and despite me never once asking you for quotes, in your latest response you make up some utterly desperate and embarrassing tripe about me asking you for quotes?

I'd be happy for you to not respond to these questions to be honest as you're properly having a disaster now, and I'm becoming increasingly bored of your tedious dummy spitting responses.

As amusing as your spittle flecked mewlings are, the entire forum is now aware that you decided that Yes supporters had a certain "attitude". When asked to provide evidence of two clear examples of this attitude, you told me to look for myself.

The inner workings of a batshit simpleton.

Swing and a gigantic miss.

Archived