Scottish Independence - How will you vote? MkII

Ludo*1

490 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never said you don't  have enough about you to survive independently, in an idealistic world you'd do well but this isn't and i can't see Scotland doing well all on it's own, that doesn't stop Scotland being a value to the UK, i don't know why you're trying to argue this point at all anyway.

"you" ?

Yep to a certain extent.

Ah, so you're a nationalist, that makes sense.

On another note, its time for another begging plea from Carmichael:

Scottish independence: ‘Business must speak up’

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-business-must-speak-up-1-3221480

SCOTTISH Secretary Alistair Carmichael has made an impassioned appeal to the business community in Scotland to get “its voice heard” in the referendum debate “before it is too late” at a reception in London.

Funny, the Yes side never seem to have a problem getting businesses to support them...

Informed by the mainstream media, which is inherently Unionist?

Not just the mainstream media.

Just because i have come to a different conclusion than the majority on here doesn't mean that i'm ill informed or not clued up enough to make a decision i'm comfortable with.

Just because i have come to a different conclusion than the majority on here doesn't mean that i'm ill informed or not clued up enough to make a decision i'm comfortable with.

That's not the reason people think you're ill-informed and not clued up. It's because you've admitted that you are and can only mention ridiculously wooly reasons when asked.

I disagree. Of course, you could just not give a f**k or just want to annoy people.

Oh wait...

That's not the reason people think you're ill-informed and not clued up. It's because you've admitted that you are and can only mention ridiculously wooly reasons when asked.

Well it's refreshing people have these views on me already...

I've not said any of the sort i've acknowledged i don't know 100% of the arguments on both sides, does anyone realistically on here?

I disagree. Of course, you could just not give a f**k or just want to annoy people.

Oh wait...

How can you disagree on how i've made my mind up, you're not me, just because you disagree with my beliefs doesn't mean you need to discredit my decision making abilities, my vote shouldn't bother anyone.

Well played Moonster.

I find it incredibly frustrating when I encounter people who are voting No just because of Salmond.

So, so, so short sighted.

This used to be me. I'm still not the biggest fan of Salmond but now I can see how Independence can benefit Scotland as a whole, and it's not just all about Salmond. It just seems silly looking back that I was going to vote no just because I didn't like him.

How can you disagree on how i've made my mind up, you're not me, just because you disagree with my beliefs doesn't mean you need to discredit my decision making abilities, my vote shouldn't bother anyone.

"it will annoy the independence extremist element i've encountered." Would not be part of the decision process of anyone with an ounce of sense.

This is actually what yous said...

From my limited political knowledge i can't see it being successful

You've said your knowledge is limited and you've proved it by making numerous posts without being able to put forward one sound reason for your opinion. Voting entirely for personal reasons is fine by me, trying to pretend you have/can actually think about the issues and consider the options just marks people out as fuds.

I'm absolutely stunned that another smirking, know-nothing dope on here has turned out to be a Rangers fan.

I wouldn't bank on it.

Edited by ayrmad