Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

and

I just noticed you posted a table without a source. Did you make that yourself or...?

No it's someone elses, includes all polls up until rhe ipsos mori one just done, which would appear in the upper right hand quarter Edited by renton

No it's someone elses, includes all polls up until rhe ipsos mori one just done, which would appear in the upper right hand quarter

Who is someone else? Can you provide a link?

Wow! Sanctimonious or what? I'm thinking too of what's best for my children and generations to come. Having considered all of the pros and cons, I believe we should stay as a strong part of the United Kingdom. If you think otherwise then fine, but to describe 'your average No voter' as selfish is nonsense.

If you think your kids are better served by the UK then thats fine, but please dont describe it as 'strong' its politically weak, same with being able to make decisions economically too. We arent a strong part of the UK and never will be. Wether or not thats better or worse for your kids is up to you

Someone making a graphical representation of the poll of polls that appears on the 'scot goes pop' blog

Ah ok.

' A pro independence blog by James Kelly '

Now I'm not surprised you never cited the source in the first place TBH.

Ah ok.

' A pro independence blog by James Kelly '

Now I'm not surprised you never cited the source in the first place TBH.

Whatever, in this case he's not trying to bring new data to the table, merely collating the already available data. Thats icm, pb, yougov, tns, angus reid and ipsos. Take from it what you will

Will be serving in the armed forces come September and will be based in England, the burd thankfully will be getting telt to take her rightful duty as a proxy voter.

She doesn't know it yet but she'll be voting "aye"...

Will be serving in the armed forces come September and will be based in England, the burd thankfully will be getting telt to take her rightful duty as a proxy voter.

She doesn't know it yet but she'll be voting "aye"...

My wife doesn't realise I've made up her mind yet.

My Mrs was a staunch no at first. Thankfully she has seen the light. Tbh she didn't know wtf she was talking about, havering about not having a mail, police or fire service and her employer moving away so once presented with the facts she was easy enough to convince

My Mrs was a staunch no at first. Thankfully she has seen the light. Tbh she didn't know wtf she was talking about, havering about not having a mail, police or fire service and her employer moving away so once presented with the facts she was easy enough to convince

Your Mrs sounds superb, tbf.

Whatever, in this case he's not trying to bring new data to the table, merely collating the already available data. Thats icm, pb, yougov, tns, angus reid and ipsos. Take from it what you will

The 'arc of prosperity' blog guy tried this nonsense as well and it was breathlessly reported on here multiple times by the ncc.

I think he plotted lines that had Yes overtaking No by now.

Strangely not seen an update on how thats working out for a while.

The 'arc of prosperity' blog guy tried this nonsense as well and it was breathlessly reported on here multiple times by the ncc.

I think he plotted lines that had Yes overtaking No by now.

Strangely not seen an update on how thats working out for a while.

Yeah, except this guy's methodology is sound, it's a line, with all the No leads from the various polls, plotted by month. What's not to like about that?

Yeah, except this guy's methodology is sound, it's a line, with all the No leads from the various polls, plotted by month. What's not to like about that?

So when do these lines converge?

So when do these lines converge?

Assuming a perfectly linear trend, then Yes will be 5-7 points behind on referendum day, thus needing a swing of about 2.5-3.5% when the DKs have to make a decision. It's not enough, and Yes need to accelerate the rate at which they cultivate votes, but that's possible - there is no innate physics that decides that the trend should be linear, it could slow down, speed up, go logarithmic, bottom out..... all it does serve to show is that when looking at the big picture, Yes have made some progress, eliminating a quarter of the No vote lead in a six month spell from September to now.

Well thank goodness these lucky, lucky ladies have a man about the house to put them right.

Women, know your limits.

Well thank goodness these lucky, lucky ladies have a man about the house to put them right.

Women, know your limits.

More word salad from Joozy.

No mention of Kool-Aid this time?

Just filled in a big survey for Yougov. Asked a lot of good questions, but I noticed a question about a successful no vote and how confident I was on whether there would be lots of new powers; a few new powers or no change. Nothing about stripping powers.

Still, I got to say I hated Nick Farage, so that was fun.