Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

I'm hardly planning to keep my current zero hour contract job for the rest of my life.

If I can knuckle down at uni and come through with a 2:1 at least, then I should hopefully be able to get a real 9-5 job and make myself a wad of cash.

My preferred field is banking and financial institutions so I would definitely be better off in the uk

I'm hardly planning to keep my current zero hour contract job for the rest of my life.

If I can knuckle down at uni and come through with a 2:1 at least, then I should hopefully be able to get a real 9-5 job and make myself a wad of cash.

My preferred field is banking and financial institutions so I would definitely be better off in the uk

With a 2:1 you'll be staying up here for those sort of jobs.

Not defending you country against invading armies, white feather.

Your obsession with me is odd

Not obsession, all you have to do is apologise to me and the others for trolling. The apology will have to be heartfelt. If it wasn't trolling then your Victorian attitudes towards people's commitment to defence is deserving of a white feather. Thus you must be reminded of your cowardice.

I'm sensing things are starting to move now. 6 months ago I was pretty much a lone voice for yes in discussions about independence but now pretty much everyone I speak to is a definite yes or a "don't know but the more I read about it the more I'm inclined to vote yes"

The SoS headline about being on the brink is fairly reflective of the reality I experience.

I'm really starting to believe this could happen and, to be perfectly honest, I'm excited as f**k about it!

:D

You have the right to be excited. Got to admit, the parties over the third weekend in September would be pretty sick for you guys, whereas if we can somehow manage to wrangle control back over the campaign then it will be more of a workmanlike mentality with Cameron and Clegg toasting a job well done.

Defending the union is becoming increasingly difficult, to the point that giving up is tempting, but I'm almost too patriotic to give up.

You have the right to be excited. Got to admit, the parties over the third weekend in September would be pretty sick for you guys, whereas if we can somehow manage to wrangle control back over the campaign then it will be more of a workmanlike mentality with Cameron and Clegg toasting a job well done.

Defending the union is becoming increasingly difficult, to the point that giving up is tempting, but I'm almost too patriotic to give up.

Nationalist.

Mr Bairns blatant British Nationalism clouding his judgement is disgusting. I'm sure the BBC will be showing re runs of the Olympics the night before the referendum.

Aye but STV will hopefully have Braveheart on to balance it out!