Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Star strikers gone, club in turmoil, fans revolting(insert obvious jokes at your leisure) , shite manager ...

To add. We are Scottish Football's equivalent of the Lib Dems :(

Just remember, there's always someone worse off than you.

Hibs fans.

:)

We can start an alliance.

Teams in Turmoil for Yes. Hibs, Ayr and Morton. Any more?

If Kris Boyd doesn't re-sign, you can add your East Ayrshire chums to that alliance.

Then again, with only 30 odd percent support for Yes, many teams will have mostly No voters. :)

Off the top of my head have a look at the forums of Inverness, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, St.Mirren, St Johnstone and Partick Thistle for a start.

IIRC all have Yes in a healthy lead.

Edited by Guest

Just because the poll on a forum shows a yes lead doesn't mean the teams fans will actually vote that way. Football forums are largely devoid of older fans, not to mention the fact that people will stronger opinions are more likely to click open independence threads, and these people are more likely to vote yes.

Oh sorry, I forgot the Unionist golden rule on this thread.

Polls with No in the lead = Good, credible. accurate

Polls with Yes in the lead = Bad, pointless, inaccurate

Why aren't they credible?

Are all these websites ran by Nationalists fudging the numbers?

The only Scottish Football forums that have polls with No in the lead are the obvious Sevco ones and Ross County for some reason. I think in general Scottish Football fans have more nationalist leanings. If you took a straw poll amongst the Scotland support at Craven Cottage last night, Yes would piss it.

I'm not saying this is a massive advantage for Yes or that it will have a significant outcome on the result.

Edited by Guest

The percentage of No votes from Ayrshire will be amongst the highest in the country.

Why? because 43 Kilmarnock fans said so? lol

Hypothetically speaking, the top 5 "No" football teams would probably be Rangers, Hearts, Kilmarnock, Inverness and Ayr.

Then again, with only 30 odd percent support for Yes, many teams will have mostly No voters. :)

I learned several days ago that your sole intention is to contend with Mr Bairn for Troll of the Subforum award 2014.

Therefore, with that in mind, sit doon.

Edited by Confidemus

I'm fairly certain that your average Ayr Utd fan will vote yes.

The town of Ayr ? Not so much.

I consider Rangers, Hearts, Airdrie and possibly Dundee as the most likely set of fans to vote no.

Edited by AUFC90

Why aren't they credible?

Are all these websites ran by Nationalists fudging the numbers?

The only Scottish Football forums that have polls with No in the lead are the obvious Sevco ones and Ross County for some reason. I think in general Scottish Football fans have more nationalist leanings. If you took a straw poll amongst the Scotland support at Craven Cottage last night, Yes would piss it.

I'm not saying this is a massive advantage for Yes or that it will have a significant outcome on the result.

I don't think anyone is disputing that most football fans who use online forums are yes voters.

Thankfully, football fans who use online forums make up a tiny fraction of the population.

Falkirk fans are overwhelmingly no on here, overwhelmingly yes on OneF. Ultimately I'd expect us to be fairly split down the middle.

Fans of junior clubs, not an insignificant minority, will almost to a man vote no.

Fans of junior clubs, not an insignificant minority, will almost to a man vote no.

I'm sure supporters of Auchinleck Talbot and Cumnock would tell you to go and take a running f**k to yourself.

Evidence please that elderly Scottish gentlemen intend to vote No.

And please, be VERY specific.

Panelbase: 31-58 among 55+ men

http://www.panelbase.com/media/polls/F4108w11ScottishSundayTimestables.pdf

ICM: 39-45 amongst all men, 30-57 amongst all 65+

http://www.icmresearch.com/data/media/pdf/2014_may_indyref-1.pdf

TNS: 37-39 among men, 35-50 among 55+

http://www.tnsglobal.com/sites/default/files/whitepaper/TNSUK_SOM_DataTables2014May14.pdf

Yougov: 43-48 among men, 38-55 among 60+

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/g5xsbk8gw4/Scotland_29-Apr-2014_Formatted.pdf

I concede defeat. Proof positive there that every old boy in Scotland votes No.