Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Oh THAT'S what it was??

I see. Inventing a scenario that had never happened in international law, claiming it was going to be the case for you, calling evidence from the foremost expert in the field telling you you are talking garbage as 'arrogant and colonial ' then some few months later saying 'cough.. Yes well.. We made up that shit before.. We need to apply '

That was all just those nice folks at the SNP telling us a little white lie just so our little heads didn't get too confused?

This is pathetic Renton. Call lies for political gain what they are.

Your defence of the SNP lie machine does you no favours.

And your defence of the No campain lie machine does you none either

Edited by boabinoban

Yet you've never once called the British state out on any of its ridiculous assertions. The reason being is that you belive everything they say, and you the temerity to call me pathetic?

There are plenty of people here to keep that side honest.

A handful to counter the YesNP lies and misinformation.

And yes I find your refusal to accept the SNPs lies as lies disappointing.

Just again refusal to go against the cult

On that note, why did you skip over Rentons post claiming it was highly likely there would be a ccurrency union to make your point above?

Did you just miss it? Selective amnesia? Do tell,..

The fact that's it's in Scotland's and the rUK's best inetrests says as much. Also the pound is much Scotland's as anyone else's and the BoE is such in name only. It's one of the UK's assets and these things have to be negotiated. The bottom line is that negotiations have to take place. There is no way whatsoever that you can say it will not happen, regardless of any points anyone else will make. You are just coming across like all the other blinkered naysayers.

And again you are on aout SNP lies when the No campaign has been nothing but lies, misinformation and negativity.

Belief that I think any politicians don't lie to us is just laughable .

Of course both sides have lied through their teeth in this referendum campaign.

In almost ccomical fashion. It's what politicians and political campaigns do.

Oh THAT'S what it was??

I see. Inventing a scenario that had never happened in international law, claiming it was going to be the case for you, calling evidence from the foremost expert in the field telling you you are talking garbage as 'arrogant and colonial ' then some few months later saying 'cough.. Yes well.. We made up that shit before.. We need to apply '

That was all just those nice folks at the SNP telling us a little white lie just so our little heads didn't get too confused?

This is pathetic Renton. Call lies for political gain what they are.

Your defence of the SNP lie machine does you no favours.

The British government clearly got all the powerful voices to shoot down Scottish membership. Its a closed, backward and horribly corrupt club.

All that means nothing IF we vote Yes. You seem to be acting like its over. A Yes vote changes everything and a currency union and EU membership would be very much back on the table. The alternatives make no sense for those involved. But during the campaign they're not going to admit that, obviously.

There is undoubtedly a leap of faith required to vote Yes. But the barriers that have been put up are false. Basic propaganda.

The fact that's it's in Scotland's and the rUK's best inetrests says as much. Also the pound is much Scotland's as anyone else's and the BoE is such in name only. It's one of the UK's assets and these things have to be negotiated. The bottom line is that negotiations have to take place. There is no way whatsoever that you can say it will not happen, regardless of any points anyone else will make. You are just coming across like all the other blinkered naysayers.

Again I will ask why you skipped over Renton claims that a CU would be likely to question how I know it is unlikely?

Yeah, I'd rather pay attention to that than any of H_B's desperate mewlings, tbf.

It seems he's addicted to making a weapon of himself on the internet.

People still listening to that guy and giving anything he says their time?

Sakes.

Aye very fucking nice, lovely abdication of responsibility there. You accuse me of not going against the cult while at the same time never giving the impression that you do anything other than toe the BT line. You are not neutral and you never take your own side to task, just because plenty of yes voters do doesn't mean you shouldn't, the fact you don't points to you only being interested in discrediting the claims of one side.

I think the Yes campaign has been fairly good overall,

YES campaign has been far better than the No side so far.

NO have sat back and let the media do their job for them while YES has had a far bigger grassroots support. I can still see the gap closing before the vote and Mr Murdoch's front pages on voting day may well see some minds changed. YES may have lost some votes merely through their supporters' attitudes towards NO and DK's.

Prediction:

Yes 43% No 57%

Turnout 81%

EDIT, Too generous to NO earlier.

Edited by Tryfield

Aye very fucking nice, lovely abdication of responsibility there..

Oh I see... So it's ok for you to not be neutral?

Why have you abdicated your responsibility here?

You don't want to keep Yes honest. That's fine. You want to ignore Yes lies and only attack No ones. That's fine too.

As long as we're clear here that you are a paid up member of the Kool Aid Krew.

President of the EU?

Are you saying that wasn't a managed situation?

There have been plenty of others.

Are you saying the UK government has created international laws of state succession and the entirety of the EU treaty just to be nasty to Scotland?

You do know don't you that the SNP completely invented scenario in international law that has never happened before in any secsession.

And that's the UK government s fault that this fantasy creation has come tumbling down around them?

Also the EU s desire to avoid secession movements is obvious and nothing at all to do with the UK or Scotland.

The last thing the EU wants is for more nation states to emerge

Are you saying the UK government has created international laws of state succession and the entirety of the EU treaty just to be nasty to Scotland?

You do know don't you that the SNP completely invented scenario in international law that has never happened before in any secsession.

And that's the UK government s fault that this fantasy creation has come tumbling down around them?

No, I'm saying deals were done in order to galvanise a powerful voice against Scottish independence.

International law changes whenever it needs to change - and if you think otherwise then there's no point debating the matter. That's what lawyers are for!

Oh I see... So it's ok for you to not be neutral?

Why have you abdicated your responsibility here?

You don't want to keep Yes honest. That's fine. You want to ignore Yes lies and only attack No ones. That's fine too.

As long as we're clear here that you are a paid up member of the Kool Aid Krew.

And you don't want to keep no honest. I get that you try to group folk as the 'kool aid krew' (where do you get such witty names!) In order to make yourself appear more reasonable, but let's be clear - you haven't answered my central argument. You have no In tension of keeping No honest and are happy to parrot the no line whatever it happens to be that day. You are as guilty of bias and willingness to overlook your sides fault as anyone on here, that you then try to paint the other side as exclusively guilty of these behaviours while indulging your own excruciating debate style with its loaded, leading questions are the hallmarks of real intellectual dishonesty.

Belief that I think any politicians don't lie to us is just laughable .

Of course both sides have lied through their teeth in this referendum campaign.

In almost ccomical fashion. It's what politicians and political campaigns do.

So you're totally against the lie Yes campaign lie machine then you say this?