Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

If he doesn't have a preference between the two options then why should he be forced to pick a side?

Nobody's forcing him to pick a side. People are rightly pointing out that the reason his (professed - in much the same way as Mr Bairn is a neutral and Ad Lib is a committed Yes voter obvs) preferred position is not on the ballot has absolutely nothing to do with the SNP or Yes Scotland and everything to do with Westminster deciding that they didn't want to devolve any more power to Scotland, ever. One side to blame. One.

Nobody's forcing him to pick a side. People are rightly pointing out that the reason his (professed - in much the same way as Mr Bairn is a neutral and Ad Lib is a committed Yes voter obvs) preferred position is not on the ballot has absolutely nothing to do with the SNP or Yes Scotland and everything to do with Westminster deciding that they didn't want to devolve any more power to Scotland, ever. One side to blame. One.

I'm not a neutral. I want to vote No but couldn't go on defending the indefensible anymore. I'm a British patriot but I can't go on condemning Scots to foodbanks etc. Now I'm not saying Scotland won't have foodbanks, but I do know that the Tories don't have much of an appetite to remove them.

I do really fucking hate wasters but hopefully future Scottish governments won't be too soft on benefit cheats.

I'm not a neutral. I want to vote No but couldn't go on defending the indefensible anymore. I'm a British patriot but I can't go on condemning Scots to foodbanks etc. Now I'm not saying Scotland won't have foodbanks, but I do know that the Tories don't have much of an appetite to remove them.

I do really fucking hate wasters but hopefully future Scottish governments won't be too soft on benefit cheats.

Were you not indiscriminately slagging off poor folk and 'shite-hole areas' the other day?

You seem pretty inconsistent with your opinions.

Naw, naw, naw. You must vote naw.

I believe there is a big difference in the public perception in relation to Westminster and Holyrood. And this is one of the reasons why so many people are going to vote Yes in September. Westminster is despised, and rightly so in my opinion.

Holyrood politicians are despised as well - trust me.

I was slagging off the layabouts and druggies, not the deserving poor

Jesus. "The deserving poor".

That really is a fucking disgusting phrase that conjures up a world before the Beveridge report, tugging the forelock and avoiding the poorhouse.

When benefit advisors are under pressure to hit targets for "sanctions" on the apparent "undeserving poor" I'd hate to hit the skids these days.

Let's face it. We're all two paychecks away from the cardboard box Hilton.

Jesus. "The deserving poor".

That really is a fucking disgusting phrase that conjures up a world before the Beveridge report, tugging the forelock and avoiding the poorhouse.

When benefit advisors are under pressure to hit targets for "sanctions" on the apparent "undeserving poor" I'd hate to hit the skids these days.

Let's face it. We're all two paychecks away from the cardboard box Hilton.

Mr bairn's not that far of wanting some kind of cleansing to take place, going by her comments.

Ad Lib can't separate the question of "who makes our decisions", which is what this vote is about, from "what decisions will the SNP/Labour/Tories make" which is NOT the question facing people.

In fairness most people can't separate the issues either which is why everyone seems to be getting tied in knots about so called uncertainty.

This vote is about who makes the decisions affecting us.

That's it. No uncertainty. It'll either be Holyrood or Westminster.

Exactly how can that be made any clearer?

We're not voting on EU membership, which currency we'll use, removing trident or the myriad of other bizarre things people want to get bogged down over.

In 2016 we'll have an election at which point we WILL be voting for those things.

It is astonishing that people are struggling with this concept.

Totally disagree.

I actually believe decisions can be made at different levels - it should not be a choice between a centralising Westminster or a centralising Holyrood.

Your right insofar as I would never trust Scottish labour to ever do anything at Holyrood without asking westminsters permission first.

SNP will never have to bend-over first, before they change anything.

Instead they'll jump on whatever populist bandwagon they can find.

Now which other party does that remind me of?

Obviously, I also agree about future voting intentions when weighting polls.

The point being YouGov are no longer credible, their data collection polls an inordinate amount of Labour pensioners and Kellner is playing politics with the referendum, rather than doing his job. It was no surprise that Yougov released two polls (back to back) in early July to try and stem momentum.

Labour won't be returned as the largest party as JoLa isn't electable.

No, but Labour probably will probably top the 2015 poll in Scotland, assuming a No vote is indeed returned. I don't think Kellner is rigging his polls on purpose, I mean yougov was the only site that didn't overestimate the SNP by nearly 10% in the EU poll

Depends on UKIP. Tories could claw their way back. Labour could collapse.

Jesus, can you actually fucking read, you cretin?

The Tories certainly won't be "clawing their way back" from 4th in the popular vote and 1 seat and certainly nothing in Scotland is going to "depend on UKIP"