Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Nothing will change my opinion. If you class the UK as your country GSTQ is your national anthem, the English and Welsh are not foreign and London is the Capital. If you class Scotland as your country then FoS is your anthem, Edinburgh is your capital and the English and Welsh are foreign countries who are in a political Union with you. Can't have it both ways, that's just stupid and anyone looking in from the outside would think the same.

Nothing anyone says will change my mind and If that makes me a vile Ethno Nat then so be it. :lol:

Far from alone in thinking this.

What's a posters forum?

I probably did mock you, but I'm aiming it at No voters (and Ad Lib lulz) so it's allowed.

^_^

there should have been a "on this" between posters and forum

The panalbase poll today, is being compared to a panalbase poll commissioned by the SNP

The words of the week this week are-

Vile.

Fascists.

Accent fascists.

Cretin.

Barrowman.

Identity fascist.

And Terranatctal.

All brought to you courtesy of the NO contingent.

Yup. John Barrowman was certainly a creation of the resident Unionists....

Nothing will change my opinion. If you class the UK as your country GSTQ is your national anthem, the English and Welsh are not foreign and London is the Capital. If you class Scotland as your country then FoS is your anthem, Edinburgh is your capital and the English and Welsh are foreign countries who are in a political Union with you. Can't have it both ways, that's just stupid and anyone looking in from the outside would think the same.

Nothing anyone says will change my mind and If that makes me a vile Ethno Nat then so be it. :lol:

Far from alone in thinking this.

My thoughts on this. The Uk is indeed a Political Union. England & Wales are foreign Countries. Great Britain is a strip of land shared by England, Wales & Scotland and is part of an Island group known as The British Isles. We are nationals of whichever Country within this political union we come from. We are all citizens of The UK. We are all British in the same way that Norwegians, Danes and Swedes are all Scandinavian.

I'm a UK citizen by virtue of the political union that currently exists between my country and others, by this same token, I am also European.

I'm British by virtue of the fact that my Country (Scotland) shares a landmass known as Great Britain, situated within a group of islands known as The British Isles.

I'm Scottish because Scotland is the Country of my birth and where I chose to live.

I don't believe we have to be either Scottish or British and it can only be one or the other. Regardless of the outcome of this vote, I will still be Scottish and I will still be British. I hope to no longer be a citizen of The United Kingdom though.

There is nothing wrong with being or being called an Ethno Nat. To me an Ethnic Nationalist in the context of Scotland's independence, is simply, someone who believes in Scottish independence, who happens to be of Scottish birth or/and bloodline. Why should this be perceived as insulting. I consider myself ethnically Scottish but certainly have no problem considering, non ethnic Scots to be allowed to consider themselves Scottish too. People who have chosen to make this Country their home and show respect for our culture and way of life are most welcome.

All this type of shit just deflects from the real issues. I often think that it would have been better if the Scottish National Party had been called the Scottish Independence Party. Nationalist has been a very mis-used word.

Edited by Taza

All this type of shit just deflects from the real issues. I often think that it would have been better if the Scottish Nationalist Party had been called the Scottish Independence Party. Nationalist has been a very mis-used word.

It's a good job their not actually called the Scottish Nationalist Party then.

The UK is far more than a "political union". A political union would be something like the EU. The UK is a sovereign state

International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, one government, and the capacity to enter into relations with other sovereign states.

^ 4 countries in a political Union.

It's a good job their not actually called the Scottish Nationalist Party then.

Whoops :lol: Continually being called and referred to as The Nationalists has had a sub-conscious bearing.

My thoughts on this. The Uk is indeed a Political Union. England & Wales are foreign Countries. Great Britain is a strip of land shared by England, Wales & Scotland and is part of an Island group known as The British Isles. We are nationals of whichever Country within this political union we come from. We are all citizens of The UK. We are all British in the same way that Norwegians, Danes and Swedes are all Scandinavian.

I'm a UK citizen by virtue of the political union that currently exists between my country and others, by this same token, I am also European.

I'm British by virtue of the fact that my Country (Scotland) shares a landmass known as Great Britain, situated within a group of islands known as The British Isles.

I'm Scottish because Scotland is the Country of my birth and where I chose to live.

I don't believe we have to be either Scottish or British and it can only be one or the other. Regardless of the outcome of this vote, I will still be Scottish and I will still be British. I hope to no longer be a citizen of The United Kingdom though.

There is nothing wrong with being or being called an Ethno Nat. To me an Ethnic Nationalist in the context of Scotland's independence, is simply, someone who believes in Scottish independence, who happens to be of Scottish birth or/and bloodline. Why should this be perceived as insulting. I consider myself ethnically Scottish but certainly have no problem considering, non ethnic Scots to be allowed to consider themselves Scottish too. People who have chosen to make this Country their home and show respect for our culture and way of life are most welcome.

All this type of shit just deflects from the real issues. I often think that it would have been better if the Scottish Nationalist Party had been called the Scottish Independence Party. Nationalist has been a very mis-used word.

Scarily close to the words I was away to type. Saved me the bother.

1320 Lichtie is dead wrong with his approach, I'm sorry dude but its a load of shite.

I will never ever support a "Team GB" and find it utterly odd that other Scottish people could but I wouldn't decry them for that choice even if I didn't agree with it.

I see "Britishness" the same way I see myself as a "European" it's an almost irrelevant part of my identity that I pay no credence to.

I'm Scottish through and through, I absolutely fucking love my country and I want it to do as well as it is capable of doing outwith the treaty of union 1707, I firmly believe Scotland has a thousand fold more to offer the world away from the governance of Westminster.

I love my country dearly and I'm happy to admit I'm a nationalist but my form of nationalism doesn't mean I view my country as being "better" than others, I just love it the most.

The UK is far more than a "political union". A political union would be something like the EU. The UK is a sovereign state

A political union and union of crowns. Personally, I'd ditch the witch too.

Erm it literally has all of those things. Try again.

(Unless you want to tell me that Denmark, Spain, the States, Australia, Germany and Switzerland aren't sovereign states)

That's what I was meaning...... How can that definition still just not be 4 countries in a political union though?

Scarily close to the words I was away to type. Saved me the bother.

1320 Lichtie is dead wrong with his approach, I'm sorry dude but its a load of shite.

I will never ever support a "Team GB" and find it utterly odd that other Scottish people could but I wouldn't decry them for that choice even if I didn't agree with it.

I see "Britishness" the same way I see myself as a "European" it's an almost irrelevant part of my identity that I pay no credence to.

I'm Scottish through and through, I absolutely fucking love my country and I want it to do as well as it is capable of doing outwith the treaty of union 1707, I firmly believe Scotland has a thousand fold more to offer the world away from the governance of Westminster.

I love my country dearly and I'm happy to admit I'm a nationalist but my form of nationalism doesn't mean I view my country as being "better" than others, I just love it the most.

Don't be sorry. Just my views, I don't think everyone will agree with them mate. Be no fun if it was like that. :lol:

Don't be sorry. Just my views, I don't think everyone will agree with them mate. Be no fun if it was like that. :lol:

Well just be careful who you view your views to. It's not helpful to the debate marginalising people who might otherwise vote Yes if they weren't put off by the idea that everyone who is voting yes, were crazed ethno-fascist-cybernats ;)