Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

22.. weighted to be 31. :lol:

The whole poll was a nonsense, an apparently respectable organisation like ICM shouldn't be publishing polls that are up/down weighting dramatically all over the place.

Is it?

Is there any proof that those who watched the debate are more likely to vote yes?

As ive stated elsewhere it is, it has gotten people speaking big time, and people want to know things, the reaction ive seen today has been superb with undecideds wanting answers and undecideds getting answers and then turning to YES. The approach BT have with you cant do this or that doesnt sit well with people they want to know why they/we should vote YES and are becoming involved.

This is why im not happy with Salmond, he let himself and our campaign down big time last night, was a perfect opportunity to inform people and mainly undecideds why people are and why people should vote YES by getting caught up in stupid jokes, coming across badly and just in general not giving enough positive reasons.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

As ive stated elsewhere it is, it has gotten people speaking big time, and people want to know things, the reaction ive seen today has been superb with undecideds wanting answers and undecideds getting answers and then turning to YES. The approach BT have with you cant do this or that doesnt sit well with people they want to know why they/we should vote YES and are becoming involved.

This is why im not happy with Salmond, he let himself and our campaign down big time last night, was a perfect opportunity to inform people and mainly undecideds why people are and why people should vote YES by getting caught up in stupid jokes, coming across badly and just in general not giving enough positive reasons.

Very much this. With the material at hand, he should have obliterated Darling. Instead, he let himself get talked over and tried a few funnies.

It's getting close to the crunch now and he should have been on the all out attack.

lol. You'll moan like a bitch about perceived austerity yet its going to be worth it to be plunged into economic chaos so you can plant a saltire on the smouldering rubble of what was a fairly wealthy bit of the world? What sort of stupidity is that?

You do make me smile sir.

- 'Scotland is wealthy just now and would be a pile of smouldering rubble in the event of independence!'

- 'economic chaos - CHAOS I said!

- 'You think this is austerity? Poor people should be put in work-houses, that's when Britain really was Great!'

If nothing else you've created some cool images in my head.

So you don't get why it's sensible to not give up full control of your currency in order to save a very, very small amount of cash?

You make this sound simple, which is incredibly misleading. If you think Downing St, or the Chancellor of the Exchequer has FULL control over the British pound then you're not very bright.

You do make me smile sir.

- 'Scotland is wealthy just now and would be a pile of smouldering rubble in the event of independence!'

- 'economic chaos - CHAOS I said!

- 'You think this is austerity? Poor people should be put in work-houses, that's when Britain really was Great!'

If nothing else you've created some cool images in my head.

At least it goes to show there's SOME brain activity I suppose.

Very much this. With the material at hand, he should have obliterated Darling. Instead, he let himself get talked over and tried a few funnies.

It's getting close to the crunch now and he should have been on the all out attack.

Darling came out of the blocks quicker than Salmond, therefore he was always playing catch-up, in fact Darling did to Salmond what Salmond does to others, all that will be remembered about last night will be, how poor Salmond was

Darling came out of the blocks quicker than Salmond, therefore he was always playing catch-up, in fact Darling did to Salmond what Salmond does to others, all that will be remembered about last night will be, how poor Salmond was

???? disnae say much for the arguments produced by the no camp