Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

If it was a No result, you're pretty much spot on there with that post.

Obviously I've just concentrated on our children's lack of shoes following a No vote. Our children's children will consider just being without shoes to be utopia.

Very likely that we'll see the return of mediaeval diseases.

Obviously I've just concentrated on our children's lack of shoes following a No vote. Our children's children will consider just being without shoes to be utopia.

Very likely that we'll see the return of mediaeval diseases.

I'm hearing you comrade.. 20 points ahead, there is no way No can lose... tick, tock, tick, tock...

Dunno if I'm just paranoid about YES I've been thinking we are going to get a right hiding in this for some reason, we have around 910,000 people on the electoral roll who have took time to fill in the declaration which is a good foundation to build from, if you can get 900,000 in the bag before it starts. Noticed a few fb polls going up today. Just a status saying no arguments just comment and leave a YES or a NO.

1st one was 75 YES - 11 NO

2nd one was 79 YES - 15 NO.

Only one person saying YES commented on them both. Pretty decent, most of these people weren't visibly supporting one side either which was good to see. Funnily enough a few of the NOs you could tell were Rangers fans without even going on their profiles.. :lol:

Fingers crossed I suppose.

I think I'll be utterly deflated and disillusioned with politics for a while after a no vote.

The only thing that might keep me active would be the thought of making sure Labour are punished in the next election for some of their shameful behaviour during this campaign.

I think I'll be utterly deflated and disillusioned with politics for a while after a no vote.

The only thing that might keep me active would be the thought of making sure Labour are punished in the next election for some of their shameful behaviour during this campaign.

Yeah. Labour fully expect Scotland to vote for them in 2015. I know I'll never vote for them.

Don't give me that pish about letting the Tories in Pundit.

If it's a YES vote I can see myself becoming really involved in politics, it would be so refreshing.

Yeah. Labour fully expect Scotland to vote for them in 2015. I know I'll never vote for them.

Don't give me that pish about letting the Tories in Pundit.

you pair are quality :blink:

But it is true though. Politics is a closed shop. No voters don't care.

Just because No voters may be less "rabid" than many of the "Yessrs" does mean they do not care, you can be passionate about something without "foaming at the mouth"

Just because No voters may be less "rabid" than many of the "Yessrs" does mean they do not care, you can be passionate about something without "foaming at the mouth"

How you can be passionate about the union is beyond me.

In similar vein, I too will never vote for Labour again in their current guise.

How you can be passionate about the union is beyond me.

I would suggest that there are many things that are beyond you :blink:

I would suggest that there are many things that are beyond you :blink:

I would thank you for your opinion and inform you nothing is beyond me. I am omnipotent, omnipresent and pretty fucking excellent.

:)

ETA: In before anyone tries an omnipotent/ impotent gag.

Edited by Confidemus

I would thank you for your opinion and inform you nothing is beyond me. I am omnipotent, omnipresent and pretty fucking excellent.

:)

ETA: In before anyone tries an omnipotent/ impotent gag.

Self praise is no praise really, just saying

I was not going to rise to that :thumsup2

I have Confidemus and Colkitto neck-and-neck as the first to post the tear-stained "Well, you got what you wished for . Foodbanks, wastelands, generations of children without shoes..... dont ever ever EVER complain about anything else EVER now"

A life of shroud waving awaits them.

<_<

And with a quarter of the people who voted for the Scottish National Party set to vote No in the referendum, how many of those do you reckon will ever vote for them again?...