Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

There's possibly some sort of Bradley effect too - consistently 10% of those polled refuse to say which way they are voting. If I were a Yes supporter that would be my worry.

I don't think that's how YouGov describe them. The latest I saw there were described as 'undecided'. Not only that but those undecideds seem to be 2-1 leaning towards yes. Headlines like this may push them firmly into our side.

I don't think that's how YouGov describe them. The latest I saw there were described as 'undecided'. Not only that but those undecideds seem to be 2-1 leaning towards yes. Headlines like this may push them firmly into our side.

That's outside the undecideds. These are people who won't even say if they are undecided.

Like then, I don't see the fairytale coming true at that time though. We still need Charlie Mulgrew and Van Dijk to miss utter sitters from three yards out to actually get a win from here. And we're hanging out for that over the next 12 days...

Nervous wreck already.

That is exactly how I feel at the moment. This is going be the longest 11 days ever.

There is no doubt that the yougov poll will have given the yes campaign a boost.

And from what we've seen with Mr. Coburn MEP it's caught out the no campaign.

Interesting days ahead

I reckon anyone who is influenced by what the queen thinks is already in the NO camp. Or in a home for the mentally unstable.

But I thought the Queen was politically impartial?

I'd like to swiftly get to work in disowning her in an independent Scotland

She'll still be monarch of Great Britain under the union of the crowns, no? It's the political union that would be abolished.

I believe she's meeting Cameron at balmoral today. Reputedly she's very up on affairs. I bet she's seething at dish face and asking him why he didn't think to put in a George Cunningham joker into the mix.

Remember some people said the guy who bet £800k to get £173k back knew what he was doing. That bet would return £360k if he was to put it on now.

Best odds 9/4 on a yes with most less than 2/1

Bet365 have went from 9/2 on 26th August to 7/4 on 7th September. I assume they've had a bit of money on Yes.

This one poll, out of over one hundred, has the YES camp ahead by a hair. All the NO voters who thought it would be a walk-over and weren't going to bother voting will vote now. NO will prevail.

Keep telling yourself that. Although it will probably more of a mumble, as you hang your head in shame at your No vote.

This one poll, out of over one hundred, has the YES camp ahead by a hair. All the NO voters who thought it would be a walk-over and weren't going to bother voting will vote now. NO will prevail.

The important point is that the hundreds of past polls guage public opinion in the past. They are pretty much redundant now. Latest polls say it is close and the British nationalists are keeching their breeks. Pleasing.

Seen a no voter on my twitter say they are terrified to voice opinions as yes campaigners may assault them :blink

I was also told this by yesterday's better together campaigner.

Quite interesting they're now claiming they're too scared to say they're voting no.

Wait until she's popped her clogs as she does command some respect and support, getting rid of Charlie boy will be a far easier task, especially if we erect some modern architecture next to his palaces... Oh wait. Seriously he must be seething when he stays at Holyrood and has to cast his Royal eyes on our parliament building.

Seen a no voter on my twitter say they are terrified to voice opinions as yes campaigners may assault them :blink

I was also told this by yesterday's better together campaigner.

Quite interesting they're now claiming they're too scared to say they're voting no.

To be honest, in my experience this is true (Not getting assaulted). A lot of Yes supporters get almost militantly argumentative when someone says that they are going to vote No and just badger people. I've had people get in my face more often who are Yes voters than those who are No supporters (although to be fair there's been a few). Walking round Glasgow you see loads of Yes stickers but very few No stickers and imho it's because people don't want the hassle that goes with it.