Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

This poll doesn't tell us too much imo. Yes had a high standard to live up to at 47-53 and this is the kind of mark they need to be achieving to have any chance at winning this. If there's a Commonwealth games boost for Yes I don't expect it to kick in for a week or two anyway.

Both sides will be fairly happy with this poll. The referendum is six weeks on Thursday so it's probably the kind of time that more apathetic people will start getting clued up.

I think the Empire Games will give a small boost to Yes. I'd expect to see a narrowing in the polls with fieldwork in early August .

Not that it matters really.

Yes it doesn't matter and yet you will still spend half yer life on here for the next 5 weeks...

Survation poll in tomorrow's Mail on Sunday. Yes 40%(-1) No 46% (0)

Meanwhile, Salmond gets an England flag waved behind him at the Commonwealth Games a la Wimbledon and Rangers take a banner to Derby County which read "Four Countries - One Flag - Our United Kingdom". I couldn't have said it better myself.

Not a good day for the Scottish Separatists. :)

Cracking day,knuckle draggers make arse of themselves with all the israelie shite and big eck smiling under the the st georges cross showing we love our neighbours ☺

But it's still less than 50%.

You really don't see why that isn't a good thing?

It's a good thing when No is 46% whilst Yes is 40% with the lead for No increasing with every poll.

But keep trying to spin polls into a positive for Yes. Makes for hilarious reading. :)

It's a good thing when No is 46% whilst Yes is 40% with the lead for No increasing with every poll.

But keep trying to spin polls into a positive for Yes. Makes for hilarious reading. :)

It's going to be hilarious watching them spin their defeat into a positive light next month :)

It's going to be hilarious watching them spin their defeat into a positive light next month :)

Don't worry, you've got plenty of St Mirren players on Twitter who'll ignore your crying when a Yes result is returned.

Don't worry, you've got plenty of St Mirren players on Twitter who'll ignore your crying when a Yes result is returned.

I think if there is a Yes vote Lex will be posted missing for weeks.

No voters saying they are looking forward to coming on to an Internet forum to celebrate their victory really sums it up for me, if YES won I'd be away out for as long as I possibly could celebrating....

Sad acts. :lol:

Oh don't worry young laddie I will be celebrating.

I will be back on here the next day though. Will you be?

Oh don't worry young laddie I will be celebrating.

I will be back on here the next day though. Will you be?

f**k that, already saddens me enough reading the pish you and your fellow BritNats put on here without reading it after a NO win. :lol:

Imagine celebrating a NO, only in Scotland!!! :lol:

Nothing they can say really. And yet, I reckon you're correct! :)

It'll probably take them a few weeks to build up the motivation to actually post, though.

f**k that, already saddens me enough reading the pish you and your fellow BritNats put on here without reading it after a NO win. :lol:

Imagine celebrating a NO, only in Scotland!!! :lol:

So you're gone from this subforum after the result then? At least you're admitting it now.

And it will be celebrations tinged with relief for me. Like you'd celebrate your football team surviving relegation.

Thank goodness we've avoided that!

You just said you won't be reading it after a no win.

So you're clearly taking it pretty seriously.

How is not coming on here to read peoples shite after a NO win taking it seriously? What would be the point of coming on here to read that? Why would I do that? Give me one reason why a YES voter would be on here after a NO win?

Like I said it's an Internet forum FFS. Got better things to be doing with my time than reading a load of NO voters being sad acts and giving it a big GIRUY to people because their country never got independence!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Why would anyone need motivation to post in here again? They wouldn't need motivation it would just be totally pointless?

How does one celebrate the victory of the status quo? Can one celebrate it now?

Except from people in the south east of England I don't see many people gaining anything from of a No vote. With more austerity on the way with either the Tories or Labour in power I can only see things getting tighter for people out side the top 3%.

It will be a combination of tear stained rants and claims that 46% feels like a win.

The forum has reached an impasse now. Everyone knows the final result. Its just a case of going through the motions.

The claims of uber-Scottishism the ethnic nat types are trying to ring fence for themselves is highly amusing

How is not coming on here to read peoples shite after a NO win taking it seriously? What would be the point of coming on here to read that? Why would I do that? Give me one reason why a YES voter would be on here after a NO win?

Like I said it's an Internet forum FFS. Got better things to be doing with my time than reading a load of NO voters being sad acts and giving it a big GIRUY to people because their country never got independence!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Why would anyone need motivation to post in here again? They wouldn't need motivation it would just be totally pointless?

You're on here every day.

Why wouldn't you be after the 19th?