Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Some very confident Scottish Independence supporters on here. Why, I'm not so sure.

But that's why it's going to be so funny reading their excuses after the inevitable No vote.

You just don't quite get it do you?

Enjoy your moment in the sun. Bask in it a while!!!

Some very confident Scottish Independence supporters on here. Why, I'm not so sure.

But that's why it's going to be so funny reading their excuses after the inevitable No vote.

When it's yes supporters acting as if Yes are going to win, it's confidence, when it's no voters predicting a no win, it's arrogance. Remember, No may be ahead in the polls but there are more bumper stickers with 'Yes' on them.

When it's yes supporters acting as if Yes are going to win, it's confidence, when it's no voters predicting a no win, it's arrogance. Remember, No may be ahead in the polls but there are more bumper stickers with 'Yes' on them.

Lest we forget that YES are looking good on Facebook and Pie and Bovril.

You missed something out.

Lest we forget that YES are looking good on Facebook and Pie and Bovril.

^^^ still trying.

Bless.

No voters saying they are looking forward to coming on to an Internet forum to celebrate their victory really sums it up for me, if YES won I'd be away out for as long as I possibly could celebrating....

Sad acts. :lol:

not me, after the 18th of Sept will be nowhere near this forum, it will be redundant

Edited by ecto

xbl has become a Twitter version of Confidemus. Constantly bamming people up going "we're going to be in the EU EH EH!" and deliberately oversimplifying criticism of the SNP position.

No, they were banned. The three musketeers all received week-long suspensions for bamming up Div (Yes voter) and claiming that the moderation team were part of a Unionist conspiracy to silence the Nats. VikingTon, sensibly, took his ban quietly and just came back and let sleeping dogs lie. Both xbl and Swampy came back, xbl did a martyr dance and Swampy kept bamming Div. So he just banned them.

Swampy actually came back on an alias account (briefly) to say something sarcastic on a Morton thread before getting banned again.

At no point was I given any form of ban from this site, and the 'limbo' status lasted far less than a week. And the actual issue was regarding the forum's bizarre toleration of a bigoted troll who has since been punted.

Other than those fairly comprehensive errors, a solid 3/10 recap.

A post from the yes side on Facebook said no nation had ever rejected their independence in a referendum. Seems they are so desperate they are just making up utter pish.....

Bizarre. Which member of the clown collective is going to jump in and tell us that Montenegro isn't a real country?

Bizarre. Which member of the clown collective is going to jump in and tell us that Montenegro isn't a real country?

Genuinely thought Montenegro was an independent country? What am I missing here? Genuine question. And why have you gone back to the clown collective stuff?

Genuinely thought Montenegro was an independent country? What am I missing here? Genuine question. And why have you gone back to the clown collective stuff?

Montenegro voted for independence, but at the second attempt. All the Yugoslavian states had a referendum on leaving Yugoslavia in the early 90's, and all accepted except Serbia and Montenegro. So Croatia, Bosnia etc became independent and Serbia and Montenegro remained under the Yugoslavia banner.

Montenegro tried again in 2006 and succeeded.

A post from the yes side on Facebook said no nation had ever rejected their independence in a referendum. Seems they are so desperate they are just making up utter pish.....

A post is just that,a post,but who are they?

Montenegro had a referendum in 1992. Please note that The Pro-Independence, Croat, Albanian, Bosnian and Catholic minorities of Montenegro boycotted the referendum. It was also un-verified by any idependent body.

Montenegro voted for independence, but at the second attempt. All the Yugoslavian states had a referendum on leaving Yugoslavia in the early 90's, and all accepted except Serbia and Montenegro. So Croatia, Bosnia etc became independent and Serbia and Montenegro remained under the Yugoslavia banner.

Montenegro tried again in 2006 and succeeded.

No they never. Yugoslavia did not remain. Yugoslavia was disbanded, once and for all. The went under the banner of Serbia and Montenegro.

Edited by Antiochas III