Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

What do you mean? Thinking religion is poison is a crime? Because imo religion is the biggest problem in the world.

Mr Bairn in 5 simple steps

1. write something outrageously stupid/provocative/offensive

2. wait for the condemnation

3. take one non controversial point from the original offensive pile of effluence and express wonderment that anyone should see the problem

4. sit and giggle and tickle yourself at getting the reaction

5. rinse and repeat

On the off-chance that you do actually mean all of this;

condemnation of the Israeli Govt is not support for Hamas

believing that the current assualt on Gaza is a war crime is not support for Hamas

support for the peopleof Gaza is not support for Hamas

There's a difference between having a problem with Islam and having a problem with Muslims themselves. I'm perfectly fine with the ones that live here and join us all down the pub at the weekends, I don't particularly like the ones that drive cars into Glasgow airport or try to kill my friends by firing rockets at their house.

It's become trendy to dislike the Jews though. Makes me sad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^bigot^^^^^^^^

I see an opinion poll from Wales supports Scotland's independence by 63 to 37.

They'll be the next to leave GB after us and they don't even have whisky or kilts.

Gonna need to link us to that poll. I'm not sure if they want us to go for it as a trial run for themselves, or they just want fucking rid of us.

Either way, the only way Wales would ever be independent in my lifetime is if every other part of the UK declared independence and left them on their own. A mere puppet state of the English.

Gonna need to link us to that poll. I'm not sure if they want us to go for it as a trial run for themselves, or they just want fucking rid of us.

Either way, the only way Wales would ever be independent in my lifetime is if every other part of the UK declared independence and left them on their own. A mere puppet state of the English.

Or the Welsh have woken up to the change it would bring to UK polotics that the rUK would like.

I see an opinion poll from Wales supports Scotland's independence by 63 to 37.

They'll be the next to leave GB after us and they don't even have whisky or kilts.

That's surprising as a poll from back in February has Welsh support for Scottish independence at less than 20%.

As for your claim they'd be next to leave Great Britain (Great Britain?.. Is Wales going to float away or something?...), only 5% backed Welsh independence.

Mr Bairn in 5 simple steps

1. write something outrageously stupid/provocative/offensive

2. wait for the condemnation

3. take one non controversial point from the original offensive pile of effluence and express wonderment that anyone should see the problem

4. sit and giggle and tickle yourself at getting the reaction

5. rinse and repeat

On the off-chance that you do actually mean all of this;

condemnation of the Israeli Govt is not support for Hamas

believing that the current assualt on Gaza is a war crime is not support for Hamas

support for the peopleof Gaza is not support for Hamas

Big difference between the condemnation of the Israeli government and condemnation of Israelis themselves. I'm not exactly keen on the Knesset and find myself supportive of a two state solution. The problem is that the British left wing (not a purely Scottish problem) automatically support the Islamic side of whatever argument is going on at the time for want of being PC. There's always something going on: the West invading Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya, Israel and Gaza, India and Pakistan, al-Qaeda attacking the West, Iran's nuclear weapon program. Basically whatever wee tiff is happening, the far left will side with whatever side is predominantly Muslim for the sole reason that they don't want to be seen as islamophobes.

It's the same kind of logic employed by CND types who would literally rather die themselves than see someone killed by a British nuke.

The war crime stuff is a funny one. I mean, in ww2 our RAF carpet bombed Dresden, we had our Dambusters out firing bombs into Germany, these guys are seen as heroes these days. Many German civilians died but Neville Chamberlain and Winston Churchill were never seen as war criminals. Yet British forces kill some Afghan civilians and the left wing want to put Tony Blair's head on a spike.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/results-welsh-economy-straw-poll-7517780

Wales would be fine on their own. They're not the international power house we are but to say that they are too stupid to manage their own economy is wrong. WM on the other hand....

Do they even have a fucking economy? Sheep prostitution and above average rugby asides.

That's surprising as a poll from back in February has Welsh support for Scottish independence at less than 20%.

As for your claim they'd be next to leave Great Britain (Great Britain?.. Is Wales going to float away or something?...), only 5% backed Welsh independence.

You should be allowed an opinion. On anything. In an iScotland, I'm going to book you into a good Scots hospital to be de-opinionated.

Democracy clearly has it's flaws, when you're allowed to vote in the Scottish referendum.

There were lots of ways to define who should be given the vote. I think in the end, they just opted for the easiest and cheapest. Looking at it now, I'm of the opinion that there perhaps should have been a minimum residency period - say 10yrs - applied to those not born in Scotland. It does seem strange that someone just here for a couple of college terms, short work contract or otherwise here on a short term basis, should have a say on an issue with such long term consequences for the Country.

There were lots of ways to define who should be given the vote. I think in the end, they just opted for the easiest and cheapest. Looking at it now, I'm of the opinion that there perhaps should have been a minimum residency period - say 10yrs - applied to those not born in Scotland. It does seem strange that someone just here for a couple of college terms, short work contract or otherwise here on a short term basis, should have a say on an issue with such long term consequences for the Country.

ESPECIALLY someone who is only voting No because they support Rangers.

Will be interesting to see how the performance from either side of the debate tonight will impact on the latest odds at the Bookies

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/scottish-independence/referendum-outcome

Would have expected a little more momentum for a Yes vote by now and by guaging some of the noise on sites like P&B! :o

Seems like its on the drift again?