Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Well, that's quite clearly a completely fabricated lie.

But, carry on.

I had a look last week. You have by far the most posts on most of the major indy threads.

I generally come behind you.

You little minx x

As a Scotsman living outwith my country, I have no problem whatsoever in being excluded from voting in the referendum. I chose to move away. I find myself probably more patriotic than I was when I lived in Scotland. I believe if I don't pay taxes in Scotland I have no right to vote for something that I might not have to live with the consequences. I hope with all my heart that yes vote wins. If yes wins I will seriously contemplate returning to an independent Scotland to live and pay my taxes. I know a couple of Scottish folk living here all say they think they want to return home to an independent Scotland.

If I'm being entirely honest, a small part of me is hoping for a "No" vote, because it will make it much much easier for me to stay here until they kick me out. A "Yes" vote will put a bit more doubt in my mind and have me really contemplating my long term plans.

Agree with the rest of your post entirely.

If I'm being entirely honest, a small part of me is hoping for a "No" vote, because it will make it much much easier for me to stay here until they kick me out. A "Yes" vote will put a bit more doubt in my mind and have me really contemplating my long term plans.

Agree with the rest of your post entirely.

Whilst there is no part of me hoping for a no vote, I understand that pressure you feel that a yes vote would bring regarding returning home. I love my life here but feel duty bound to return to an independent Scotland should the vote go that way. It will be a huge wrench to leave my home and friends here, but it's a price I would pay to see my country independent. If the vote goes to the no campaign I will feel ashamed to be honest and will probably apply for citizenship here as I will be dead before the question will be asked again.

Anyone remember when the 69-31 poll for No came out and Ad Lib couldn't wait to say it was game over for Yes? Suddenly eight points are clawed back and he doesn't feel the need to comment.

Haven't you heard the phrase "let sleeping dogs lie"?

Anyone remember when the 69-31 poll for No came out and Ad Lib couldn't wait to say it was game over for Yes? Suddenly eight points are clawed back and he doesn't feel the need to comment.

Aye,but this poll is just reverting to the mean.