Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

H_B, on 11 Sept 2014 - 13:03, said:

I was looking for a Yes or No answer.

The (admittedly thick Dondonian) above seems to be having trouble with the concept of two headlines, both of which are correct.

Dondonian aye? But I'm the thick one. :lol:

I was looking for a Yes or No answer.

The (admittedly thick Dondonian) above seems to be having trouble with the concept of two headlines, both of which are correct.

Any time you want to meet up with me and call me thick to my face I'll happily accommodate you. :)

And if the "sniff... BBC so bad" crew could actually read the article that headline related to, brushing away tears as they do, they'd see the following :-

1) Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond has accused the Treasury of leaking sensitive market data about RBS.

2) Meanwhile, Scotland's largest fund manager's boss said an independent Scotland would be a huge success.

Martin Gilbert, chief executive of Aberdeen Asset Management said: "I think an independent Scotland would be a big success, but it is a secret ballot and I will abide by that.

"Most sensible people now accept that Scotland would be prosperous with either outcome in the current constitutional debate."

3) RBS chief executive Ross McEwan sent a letter to staff on Thursday morning, which said he did not believe moving the bank's registered headquarters would have any impact on its everyday banking services.

Still, again, let's not let facts get in the way of a Celtic-fan esque rant aboput victimhood.

Carry on!

Any time you want to meet up with me and call me thick to my face I'll happily accommodate you. :)

I was actually referring to the other thick Dundonian on the thread old man.

Still, good to see you are utterly seething with your Ruel Street contribution. What an utter c**t :lol:

Good... the lahds have turned up.

You can emerge from behind the sofa Confidemus.

:lol:

Man you're rattled. If only you were cheerleading like this after the Yougov poll eh?

Sadly you were nowhere to be seen. I'd say that's down to you being a massive shiter.

Sky News just went to the No rally at the steps of the concert hall at the top of Buchanan Street and there was a Yes voter trying to shout over the top of them and had spit and foam coming out his mouth but they cut away from him. It was a real shame to cut away from the guy making a complete tit of himself!

Confidimus hadn't been posting at his usual rate this morning right enough.

No, you don't want to fight anyone. You just call people c**t and all those other big hardman words behind a keyboard. Ranging, pure raging you are :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm furious :lol:

Laughing at clueless morons like you Chas!

Oh Anthony. This place is so much more of a laugh when your perma-rage shows up. Please don't disappear after getting your arse handed to you again, we all miss you!

Oh Chas... if you want out of my back pocket at any time, once your seethe has dispersed, let me know.

Edited by H_B

Not similar in the slightest because it won't happen.

Ahh and you know this how...? can't be fear mongering surely..as the article says all it takes is a majority of FIFA delegates to make it so, that's democracy, its a bitch when it can be used against the No campaign for once

Oh Anthony. This place is so much more of a laugh when your perma-rage shows up. Please don't disappear after getting your arse handed to you again, we all miss you!

He is due to disappear for a day or two. He gets to a certain level of rage then flounces off. Pretty sure he's almost there!

:lol: