Helicopter crashes into Clutha pub, Glasgow

The Master

@AlexSalmond: Rescue efforts in full operation. Given an incident of this scale we must all prepare ourselves for the likelihood of fatalities #Clutha

Strange tweet to send, think maybe he's been told already people have died

It seems pretty dramatic but the facts coming out are less so.

Wait the BBC finally have a proper camera there. Only took an hour and a half to get a camera crew 2 miles across the city.

From what I've seen on Twitter, I don't think they've been letting anyone close enough to get a camera on it until now.

@AlexSalmond: Rescue efforts in full operation. Given an incident of this scale we must all prepare ourselves for the likelihood of fatalities #Clutha

I highly doubt he'd come away with a tweet like that without knowing something already.

To those making fun, i know you'll probably get a kick out of this and im giving you the reaction you want, but f**k you, as i sit here and look for news of my colleagues, you're sitting safe at home whilst those very people you make fun of go out and risk their lives to keep you safe, you are a fucking joke. Thoughts to everyone involved.

Don't think anyone is making fun Kilbowie, or if they are, it's definitely not in a malicious sense. I don't think there's anyone on here that doesn't hope everyone is safe. People deal with horrific incidents differently and I hope your colleagues are safe. Sometimes humour isn't a bad thing in incidents like this, although I totally understand how you see it differently.

Press Conference due soon accorfding to fivelive :(

@AlexSalmond: Rescue efforts in full operation. Given an incident of this scale we must all prepare ourselves for the likelihood of fatalities #CluthaStrange tweet to send, think maybe he's been told already people have died

Just thinking that as soon as that last tweet came through.