SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

My cute wee springer pup is now 5 months old and 16Kg's - he's got fecking huge. It's honestly mind boggling how quick they grow up

IMG_1542126400.030882.jpg

^^^About to begin begging for food

IMG_1643.jpg

^^^Clearly very proud of himself here...

IMG_1650.jpg

^^^Wee p***ks got a bird, and I'm stoating about picking up his shite....

On the plus side I can now play football with him, even tho he's a hacking were b*****d.

9 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Here's one of me and the wee man with his bowtie on at my wedding last month emoji7.pngemoji7.png

Don't tell the wife but this is my favourite photo from the day.43354521_2087878947954989_721073954722152448_o.jpg

We had our two at our wedding as well, didn't get as good photos of them though.

I’ve just found out my old boy is getting put to sleep tomorrow, fucking heartbreaking.

Dad can barely keep it together just now

IMG_2595.jpg

He’s had a good 13 years, but I can’t bare to see him in pain anymore.

I’ve just found out my old boy is getting put to sleep tomorrow, fucking heartbreaking.

IMG_2595.thumb.jpg.67268155166bd58b17ab94f87eed62fa.jpg

It’s shit mate. Been there, see my post from almost exactly a year ago. Remember the good times and tell some of the stories I’m sure you’ve got among yourselves. He looks like he’s led a life!

I knew from the Friday that my dogs time was up and was planning to take her on the Monday.

It was the worst weekend ever and my maw was really pissed with me we didn't bring her up and she could say a final goodbye 

Personally I couldn't face telling People what was to happen and seeing them break down. I'm sure I did the right thing but others wanted to say bye.

I remember rather morbidly thinking Its gonnae be awful when she has to go. It's the worst part of loving your dog and being best mates.

It would’ve been my dogs 9th birthday tomorrow. He had to get put to sleep in May. There will be a few tears. I still miss him and sometimes expect him to come to the door when I get home. My wife got a new pup and even though she is a good wee dog (not the wife) I still can’t really bond with her that much because I miss my wee pal.

We had to get our 6 year old boxer put to sleep on the 26th of February ( my nieces birthday ) she had a open pyometra and was due for a routine op. About 20mins after she went under the vet called to say she had cancer in her kidneys. Was the worst phone call i have ever recieved, it was utterly heartbreaking that i never got to say goodbye to her. She would have been 7 on the 17th of November. Miss her everyday.

4 hours ago, mizfit said:

IMG_2595.jpg

Sorry to hear that mate. :(

I lost my 5 year old black lab back in June due to cancer. 

Big chap went to the vets today and didn't come back. Whole family is heartbroken. #sumboi

f0301a11fec8d80410fd2787324b221c.jpg&key=c43b8aeb1d6bd713fd603bbc9450119b5bf7bd3a30d601137fbf5194e46947d5

A year after this post, and six months after we got the wee guy, he’s now become much more of a big guy. And a friend had to have his Labrador put down this weekend too. Terrible. But it just shows how much you mean to each other.

But this wee p***k, nicking my chair, has just overstepped the boundary! [emoji1]

IMG_1542496534.171647.jpg

Whilst digging out some photos yesterday, I actually came across a photo of my old man as a puppy

IMG_2601.jpg

Really going to miss him, and it’s not the same anymore, I started laughing yesterday imagining him terrorising all of my family’s previous dogs wherever they are.

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

A year after this post, and six months after we got the wee guy, he’s now become much more of a big guy. And a friend had to have his Labrador put down this weekend too. Terrible. But it just shows how much you mean to each other.

But this wee p***k, nicking my chair, has just overstepped the boundary! emoji1.png

IMG_1542496534.171647.jpg

I remember the first photo, is he up in the Ochils for it? They're both very handsome dogs. :)

I remember when we got my current dog she was utterly mental and such a stress to own. Compared to what my previous dog was like (old and calm) she was hard to deal with and it took me a while to find any redeeming qualities in Skye. You'll always find something to love about a dog even if it's chalk and cheese to your previous one.

Edited by Rizzo

39 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Whilst digging out some photos yesterday, I actually came across a photo of my old man as a puppy

IMG_2601.jpg

Really going to miss him, and it’s not the same anymore, I started laughing yesterday imagining him terrorising all of my family’s previous dogs wherever they are.

Get a wee photo album of him made up. ;-) He was a gorgeous pup and old man both.