The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Been having a no bad run this week then this. 3/10. Knew Sarawak, Correctly guessed PM & Space Needle. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=4113&sectionId=1

3/10 here too. Also knew Sarawak, so knew I had got at least 1. Wild but correct guesses for nrs 4 & 7

4 out of 10. 

And my girlfriend got the Claire Underwood one right. I congratulated her, and she said "It's not like they're asking who the 2nd president of Venezuala was in 1967", then flounced out the room. 

Women. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Welcome to the Adelaide United won the A-League Grand Final celebratory edition. Great day yesterday, but sluggish this morning although still managed 5/10. Knew Switzerland, June Carter, Kyoto and guessed Michael Moore and Phaedo. Should have stuck with my first choice for the Aussie swimmer and need to brush on on South American geography. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=4133&sectionId=1

What sport, chucking a tinnie on the abo sheila barbie? 5/10, knew 2 for sure, fairly confident on the others.

G'day sport. The what sport, sport is the only sport, sport! Fitba, the Association Football type.