The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Only the Cardinal can re-christen the title.  Better guesswork today for 7/10. Knew Mongolia's neighbours, the film and the Fiji coup, sort of had an idea about Beaver and guessed the poet, flag and racing car team.  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=4203&sectionId=1

That's who the request was aimed at, but it must have sailed over his head!

I must be slower than a week in the proverbial jail. Are you asking me to change the title of this thread?

I suggested it be changed to Not The Guardian Daily Quiz, and as you started the thread, you're the only one allowed to change it. The wait goes on...

... and here is today's edition of The Guardian Daily Quiz aka Not the Guardian Daily Quiz aka The Oztralian Quiz. A further upward movement to 7/10 today. Knew the coastline, composer, Oz election & castle. Sort of knew the scientist and guessed the album. Shows how much interest I pay to aerial ping-pong.  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=4213&sectionId=1

A less than spectacular 3/10, not 100% sure of any but fairly confident on scientest, Turku Castle and music. However, I was also fairly confident on star sign, Christmas Island and Persian Gulf, which proved to be misplaced.

I suggested it be changed to Not The Guardian Daily Quiz, and as you started the thread, you're the only one allowed to change it. The wait goes on...

Don't think I can change it, can I? I can only lock it or delete it :(

Some sterling guesswork from the Cardinal. I'm in 7th heaven. 

Don't think I can change it, can I? I can only lock it or delete it :(

Some sterling guesswork from the Cardinal. I'm in 7th heaven.

Pretty sure you can edit it? If not slip a mod one to change it.

Yes you heard me right.

Pretty sure you can edit it? If not slip a mod one to change it.

Yes you heard me right.

Pretty sure I can't edit it. I can either lock it or delete it. 

Before I slip a mod a length, what should I change it to? Don't think I should call it the "10 Random Questions including Australian politics and sports ones that you'll have to guess unless you live there like Swarley or Edmund".

Pretty sure I can't edit it. I can either lock it or delete it. 

Before I slip a mod a length, what should I change it to? Don't think I should call it the "10 Random Questions including Australian politics and sports ones that you'll have to guess unless you live there like Swarley or Edmund".

We have a winner!