The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Les classements finaux which is what the final tables translated to.

In the Premier League it's a first title for Dublin Magyar with Audaces Fortuna Juvat 2 points behind in 2nd just pipping The_Kincardine by 1 point.

Down go The DA and Ross. Leeds Saint and Peasy23 finish tied so they'll be in a 3 way play-off.

The SWL saw His Eminence start his celebration just before the finishing post only to overtaken by Scotfree. Promotion should ease some of his disappointment. Blackislekillie is in the 3 way play-off.

Relegated from the SWL areArmadale Killie and Pleslie99 with wastecoatwillie in the play-off.

The Beazers has some problems with non-participants plus 2 not fulfilling their commitments. Despite this I won the title with Ziggy in 2nd and Slippery P in the play-off spot.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

AS Slippery P is in the play-offs and usual guff about time differences etc I'll ask the play-off question.

The Play-Off fixtures are:

Peasy 23 v Leeds Saint v Blackislekillie

and

wastecoatwilly v SlipperyP

The question is in 2 parts. a) We all know the World Cup is being held in Russia but what is the best the old USSR achieved and which tournament up to 1990?

b) Name every player capped by the USSR   The USSR were in a play-off for the 1974 finals in West Germany. Why wasn't the 2nd leg played?

ETA: Just noticed on the iOS app that the strike through “Name every payer capped by the USSR” doesn’t appear. It should as it’s not part of the question.

Answers to be in before 18:00 BST Sunday 6 May 2018 (24:00 Thailand)

4 questions?

Only 2 questions.

What’s the USSR best position and when at World Cup up to 1990.

Why didn’t they play the 2nd leg of the play-off for the 1974 finals.

22 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Only 2 questions.

What’s the USSR best position and when at World Cup up to 1990.

Why didn’t they play the 2nd leg of the play-off for the 1974 finals.

My 3 answers have been submitted:P

51 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Fair play to our new Adelaide overlord, he has done a cracking job.

The Cardinal is dead long live Eednud.

Speaking of cracking I knew a bird with bad eczema once, she had cracking tits.

I will get my coat.

Seconded. Nice job, Eednud. 

3 minutes ago, scotfree said:

Seconded. Nice job, Eednud. 

Turded, Eednud, although your takeover coincided with my demotion after many seasons in the top league.  You're not involved in compiling these quizzes, are you?  You don't work for the The Australian?

Turded, Eednud, although your takeover coincided with my demotion after many seasons in the top league.  You're not involved in compiling these quizzes, are you?  You don't work for the The Australian?

If I compiled them there wouldn’t be any Aussie TV show questions.

Fair play to our new Adelaide overlord, he has done a cracking job.
The Cardinal is dead long live Eednud.
Speaking of cracking I knew a bird with bad eczema once, she had cracking tits.
I will get my coat.

His Em will resurrect himself for the new season after he stashes his duty free [emoji485]

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

His Em will resurrect himself for the new season after he stashes his duty free emoji485.png

Don't fly back till Monday and I'm straight off to a 3 day boozy sales conference (despite not being a sales guy). But I shall find a way through the alcohol-suffused mist to post updates. 

And good work Eed.