The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

18 hours ago, Christophe said:

Reserves out to register a 7 on flag day! 

You might have won the league by Thursday, but you might well find yourself in front of the beaks for bringing the game into disrepute! Reserve team indeed. 

Just needing scores from @German Jag @wastecoatwilly @NJ2 (Friday) + the usual strugglers / stragglers for all week. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

In a first for the league, all the scores were actually in before midnight last night - if you exclude Welshbairn, Scotfree and Pleslie - not sure if any of them are returning to be honest. Just so you know, it hits me as hard as a kick in the sack when someone leaves. 

Anyway - onto more cheerful matters. CaspianChris scoops his 2nd crown. Did he not win it last week or the week before? I'd have to check and as usual, can't be arsed. Btw, I've got around 3 years of league table spreadsheets available. Maybe I should auction them all off.  Shall I start the bidding at £50?

Michigan's finest takes 2nd ... just look at the international spread (sounds like an upmarket scud book) of the top 4 teams. JamesP and Leeds are down ... and there 4 teams on 30 points, so it gives me great pleasure to announce that Tynierose  in the play-offs due to BNQD. 

image.png.e67f59260fbeed184a36dfecf37162f8.png

Christophe has well and truly sevcoed the league. No, I don't mean failed to pay his bills and do a Lazarus, I mean romp it with a massive winning margin (it could be a record - but I'd have to check my annals and you know that's not happening. However, if you bought all the league tables off me for £50, you could be the league's resident statto). BIK fills the other slot. and everyone's favourite mod, me, is in the play-offs. That means - of course - that it's BATTLE OF THE MODS #2. Down below, Ziggy and Dweezboy get their just desserts for copying each other all week and NJ2 is in the play-offs. 

image.png.1921164beff2a8041201cc42a3952b5a.png

And in the BHL, it's certainly Mod Week in the league, with Bully Wee Villa getting his 5th bronzer, LincolnHearts is up and Ross. will face NJ2 in the play-offs. Btw, you might be wondering why most of the P+B mods seem to be on this thread - did you know you can actually buy a moderatorship these days? Yes ... it's only £50. I'll even chuck in 3 years of P+B quiz league tables as a sweetener. 

image.png.4a291fb7fc0f1cfea9509fa7501b291b.png

Right. I'm away to stand in Ruchill Park for an hour. Over to @SlipperyP

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu