The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll
Hello! I'm back! you may remember me from such league campaigns as the one where I missed Rugster's Monday score, or the one where I marked down Adamski's score as 6 instead of a 9. 
I'm back from my Spanish sojourn, refreshed and feeling 45% closer to God than when I left! Hurrah. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I've booked a short weekend tour of some Eastern Orthodox Churches in Estonia in a couple of weeks. How does that grab you [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention]? Excellent job as always on your custodianship in my absence. 
And in other news, I banged in a 10/10 for Monday. As a special treat, here's a cover of the song Thrift Shop that's much better than the original...

(don't click it till you've done the quiz)

Quite partial to a bit of PMJ myself, do some fantastic cover versions.

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Think that's the first time I've won a play-off helps that I've got the box set,That's another fine mess I got myself into.
7 for Monday

You obviously don't watch them, otherwise you'd know what the quote should really be...