The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Woooooh. MSU's 11th hour grab has changed everything. It is @Aidan vs @Bully Wee Villa ... through no fault of his own, Kincardine is now relegated. 

Edit, I've fucked up the other play off as well. What a riddy and a diddy. It's @wastecoatwilly vs @Ross.

League tables to follow. What a mess.  

Sorry @SlipperyP

Not a problem Sir, we all make mistakes. It how we deal with these challenges.  Nobody noticed.

16 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Woooooh. MSU's 11th hour grab has changed everything. It is @Aidan vs @Bully Wee Villa ... through no fault of his own, Kincardine is now relegated. 

League tables to follow. What a mess. 

So whose fault was it he finished second bottom of the table? :whistle

Edited by Jacksgranda

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

If you thought all those f**k ups were bad, I was originally going to post all the league tables upside-down, complete with upside down text. ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ pǝɥɔuʎl ʇoƃ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɥƃᴉɯ I ʞuᴉɥʇ I

Obviously on the communion wine, The Archbishop of Adelaide @Eednud must be close to usurping you.

Well done @LincolnHearts

34 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Not a problem Sir, we all make mistakes. It how we deal with these challenges.  Nobody noticed.

I’ve spent my entire morning preparing for the  play off.

Then, when I’m just about to take to the pitch, I find out I haven’t actually qualified..........

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/one-team-tallinn-when-scotland-kicked-against-nobody-and-still-didnt-win

Official club statement to follow.

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu a full week has passed, it feels like a month.

Ok welcome everyone to this weekend playoffs.

On the hot seats

@Aidan v @Bully Wee Villa

&

@Ross. v  @wastecoatwilly

Babies, how many  registered births in Scotland 2017.

Good luck, amswers by PM no later than 06:00 Monday Thai Time

Answer submitted.

@Aidan65,000 v @Bully Wee Villa66,667 births. And none of them will be any good at football.

&

@Ross. Absolutely no fucking clue whatsoever. 1% sounds as good a basis as any. With that in mind I am saying 50000. Which isn’t quite 1% but it’ll do. v @wastecoatwilly Haven't got a scooby, 2,187 fag packet calculation.

The correct answer 52,911

Congratulations to @Aidan & @Ross.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

@NJ2 When does this world cup shite start?

[mention=67581]Aidan[/mention]65,000 v [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention]66,667 births. And none of them will be any good at football.
&
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] Absolutely no fucking clue whatsoever. 1% sounds as good a basis as any. With that in mind I am saying 50000. Which isn’t quite 1% but it’ll do. v [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] Haven't got a scooby, 2,187 fag packet calculation.
Congratulations to [mention=67581]Aidan[/mention] & [mention=36343]Ross.[/mention]
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] When does this world cup shite start?

Couple of week slips. 18th of June or something.

[mention=67581]Aidan[/mention]65,000 v [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention]66,667 births. And none of them will be any good at football.
&
[mention=36343]Ross.[/mention] Absolutely no fucking clue whatsoever. 1% sounds as good a basis as any. With that in mind I am saying 50000. Which isn’t quite 1% but it’ll do. v [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] Haven't got a scooby, 2,187 fag packet calculation.
Congratulations to [mention=67581]Aidan[/mention] & [mention=36343]Ross.[/mention]
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] When does this world cup shite start?

Couple of week slips. 18th of June or something.