The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings 

Okay, time to announce the teams and format. 

I have let people choose if they had a preference, then chosen by a mixture of seeding/favourite football team rival team. 

This was messed up slightly by pesky opposing Dundonians asking to go on the same side. Still, take solace in the fact that none of you have to share a team with Aberdeen fans. 

Also, we seem to be missing some. Didn't we used to have Hibs fans in here? And where is Kincy?

Anyway, without further ado...

LINCOLN HEARTS' LIONS

Lincoln Hearts, Tynierose, MSU, DublinMagyar, Eednud, The DA, Helpma, Ross., CaspianChris, German Jag, NJ2, Salvo Montalbano, Ziggy, Adam101, wastecoatwilly, SlipperyP, The Captain. 

CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS

Christophe, alang1993, Audaces Fortuna Juvat, Scotfree, Cowden0, pleslie99, LeedsSaint, Cardinal Richelieu, Peasy23, gkneil, JamesP_81, Dyl, BigBo10, blackislekillie, Jacksgranda, Goober Bud, Welshbairn. 

The format is basically a rip-off of The Cardinal's "Ride Her Haggard" quiz., because I'm too lazy to think of anything more original. 

The first set of matches will be doubles matches based on whichever partner scores highest wins. The score of the partner with the lower score is discarded.  So if Team A score 9/10 and 3/10, and Team B score 7/10 and 7/10, Team A win 9-7.

The second set of matches will be doubles matches based on combined score of the two partners. So if Team A score 9/10 and 3/10 and Team B score 7/10 and 7/10, Team B win 14-12.

In each set of "doubles" matches, one match will have to actually be a trebles game as we have seventeen players per side. 

The final set of matches is seventeen singles matches. 

You get a point if you're team wins one individual game, and each team gets half a point if it's a draw. 

The total number of points available is 33, so teams need to win 17 to win the overall cup. If it finishes 16 1/2-16 1/2 I will drum up some sort of tiebreaker. 

The first set of mathes is doubles (with one trebles match). A reminder that, in these matches, whichever teammate gets the highest score wins the match for their team. 

Matches as follows, Lincoln Hearts' team listed first:

Lincoln Hearts & NJ2 vs gkneil & Dyl

The DA & Caspian Chris vs Scotfree & Jacksgranda

DublinMagyar & German Jag vs Peasy23 & Christophe

Salvo Mantalbano & Adam101 vs Cowden0 & Welshbairn

Helpma & MSU vs JamesP_81 & Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Tynierose & Slippery vs pleslie99 & Cardinal Richelieu 

Ross. & Ziggy vs BigBo10 & blackislekillie

Eednud & wastecoatwilly & The Captain vs alang1993 & LeedsSaint and Goober Bud (trebles match) 

I just need some questions now. I have sixty categories prepared. Can someone give me ten random numbers between one and sixty please? 

EDIT:

First set of questions below. Please PM me your scores by 2pm, UK time, on Tuesday.

Week One Quiz

Edited by Bully Wee Villa