The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well my fellow Peh & Bovrilites, this is the last Oz quiz for 2015 and it doesn't have any Oz questions but has a Kiwi one instead. Nobody should admit getting the first question wrong. A pleasing 7/10 to end the year through knowing 1,4,5,6,8,9 and guessing 10. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and hopefully those lazy quizling turds at the Guardian get their act together in 2016. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=3263&sectionId=1

Been away for another week. Funnily enough, every link Edmund has provided yielded the same quiz. You'd have thought I'd have improved on my 4/10 after the first one but alas no.

Prepared to be whooshed here but you realise that they just use the same webpage everyday, they just refresh the questions?

Prepared to be whooshed here but you realise that they just use the same webpage everyday, they just refresh the questions?

Also if you ever miss a quiz the link to previous quizzes is at the bottom of the You Scored/View Answers page.

I tried (and failed) to make a funny :)

Anyway, happy new year to all. And what a start to the year. 3 out of 10.