The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, TheGreenElves said:

Friday 10/10

Full house should only count if you can answer the only NZ question in today’s NZH afternoon quiz. What is the length of the Whanganui River, 240, 290 or 340 kms?

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

FRIDAY QUIZ - STILL THE NZ HERALD MORNING VARIETY

This might be the last one unless @SlipperyP wants to keep it going for a bit longer.

Anyway Friday 5/10 and it was an Aotearoa question free zone.

As long as it's a level playing field I'm happy to continue.

A little bit niche as I've mentioned, the high spot for me was guessing the number of windfarms in NZ correctly on Monday - Paul Hardcastle texted me the answer!

Also I got a little perverse delight at seeing those few scores under 3.33

Edited by btb

59 minutes ago, btb said:

A little bit niche as I've mentioned, the high spot for me was guessing the number of windfarms in NZ correctly on Monday - Paul Hardcastle texted me the answer!

We will head back to the fields of 10's as from next week.

This was just a little toe dip into our bi annual Team Cup in October, which usually sees a few heads gone (even red dots) and many a gif.

1 hour ago, btb said:

Spoiler. 

53 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

We will head back to the fields of 10's as from next week.

This was just a little toe dip into our bi annual Team Cup in October, which usually sees a few heads gone (even red dots) and many a gif.

In the end the NZ quiz was a refreshing change, I'm happy to go back to the Australian (?) one which does seem to have been set for the P&B Crue over the last few weeks, maybe we could have a alternate quiz every month or so?

@kingjoey sorry perhaps you're right but I guess I thought everyone would've submitted their Monday score - oops!

1 minute ago, btb said:

In the end the NZ quiz was a refreshing change, I'm happy to go back to the Australian (?) one which does seem to have been set for the P&B Crue over the last few weeks, maybe we could have a alternate quiz every month or so?

@kingjoey sorry perhaps you're right but I guess I thought everyone would've submitted their Monday score - oops!

If you can find a daily quiz you're more than welcome @Cardinal Richelieu and myself have travelled the world looking for daily quizzes, sure we can find quizzes, but not daily...

I remember the days after the OZ quiz went to shot, he volunteered to set a new personal quiz every day. Now the dafty canny even post his scores on a daily bases. Some boy😍

btw its mothers day here in thailand tomorrow. I'll be treating the wife via the kids on a day out.

I'll let the league slow posters off until Sunday 08:00 TT.

few beers tonight tho....few tunes....Here one for No dances

Edited by SlipperyP