Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

9 hours ago, TheScarf said:

vowed never to watch ITV2 ever again

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

That's a fucking  brilliant decision, to be fair. 

It is indeed. ITV2 is just gutter tv for the mouth breather population. 

Dare I look or is it to be avoided? 
Imagine all your idiotic scripted reality TV shows. They're all piled into that abomination of a channel. The fact they put all that shite in the one place and not scattered around decent channels does make me have a weird soft spot for ITVbe.

20 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Yet it's still not the worst ITV station.

Step forward ITVBe. 

Then there is Quest Red, in Say Yes to the Dress they put a bulldog in a lacy white dress, someone like Gok Wan tells them they're braw, everyone claps, the dug cries, run end credits.

I still watch pishy neighbours at tea time and recently they’ve replaced one of the main actors with someone else during his biggest storyline on the show. He was pumping some other guys wife then someone else played him and it took me a while to realise it wasn’t a part of the story.

Probably the first time neighbours has had me struggling to follow it.

Todays story was Karl has a moustache. That’s more like it. Shitey tea time background garbage with a few wids.

After now being in a job where I work from home I've watched Headhunters 3 days in a row now. Hosted by Martyn Waghorn too which is nice and staunch. I enjoy the premise, the embarrassment you'd feel when you get low bids would be devastating.

Have just finished watching “The Vow”, the story of the Nxivm cult, on Sky Documentaries.

Worth watching if only for the former members and recruiters, who are making the documentary, desperately try to portray themselves as the real champions of the story.

Here are a couple of spoilers that will surprise nobody.

Spoiler

Film and documentary maker Mark Vicente, a former recruiter and board member, is happy to portray himself as the real victim of the cult, rather than the numerous women who were trafficked, blackmailed into sex and branded in their genital region with the initials of the cult leader.

Spoiler

India Oxenberg was still in the cult and participating in the trafficking, blackmailing and abuse when the authorities took action. She is one of the few such people who has managed to avoid any prosecution whatsoever.
She happens to be the grand-daughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, a second cousin of Prince Charles and Queen Sofia of Spain. 
These two facts might well be connected, but the documentary offers no confirmation or denial.

After now being in a job where I work from home I've watched Headhunters 3 days in a row now. Hosted by Martyn Waghorn too which is nice and staunch. I enjoy the premise, the embarrassment you'd feel when you get low bids would be devastating.
He looks more like Shergar.