Favourite Football Boots ever

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's a set of boots. Wish I hadn't bought my new ones now, cause they're really smart. Not the fancy colour ones mind, it'd have to be white.

That saying I'm beginning to really warm to my new astros. Adidas Adi-something. Wasn't sure at first, but they're really comfy.

After seeing Sean Lynch playing for Stenny yesterday wearing a glorious pair of all black boots I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the money for the Pantafola ones and if they rip I'll just be utterly seething then rather than constantly seething just now that I don't own them.

Those multicolour Copas are an absolute abomination and anyone thinking about buying them should have a good look at themselves, because they're probably some sort of deviant.

this by a country mile

black boots for me, my copas were given a proper burial today, so off to the shops i go this weekend it seems

• 1 month later...

Bump, I'm looking at getting new boots purely for 5's or occasional 7's. I currently wear a pair of Kaiser Astro Turf boots, due to playing on 4G or whatever surface it is.

Whilst browsing online, I've noticed a new category of boots Artificial Grass other than Astro Turf. What's the difference between the two, are Artificial Grass better for the sort of surface I usually play on.

I was in sports direct for a browse yesterday and couldn't believe they are punting some horrible Sondico boots for £40+ dependant on which style you want. I'll just stick to my Kaisers. They've done me 9 year so far.

• 3 months later...

Archived