Favourite Football Boots ever

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

post-53803-14207503040835_thumb.jpg

Cost £80 reduced from £110 in Sports Direct. Had a pair of World Cup's which were the "not as good" version of the Copa's. Played a few games with the Copa Mundial's and they are tremendous.

It's genuinely like wearing slippers they are that comfy.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie&Bovril1420750301.658084.jpg

Cost £80 reduced from £110 in Sports Direct. Had a pair of World Cup's which were the "not as good" version of the Copa's. Played a few games with the Copa Mundial's and they are tremendous.

It's genuinely like wearing slippers they are that comfy.

Cannae beat a pair of simple black and white boots.

Cannae beat a pair of simple black and white boots.

Aye, I love them.

Had a pair of Nike Tiempo's; also black and white, however the bottom of the boot started to come away from the toe and 3G rubber pellets got stuck in the gap between the toe and the sole. Never liked Nike boots because everyone I know that has them has some sort of issue with the sole coming away from the actual boot.

Had these in P6 and loved them, made my school team 11-a-side début wearing them and everything

toe-ball-pic.jpg

Moved onto these Preds which were excellent in every way until a dirty big basket from our schools nearest rival tore the tongue (and most of the skin on my ankle off)

adidas-shoes-019980-left.jpg

Had loads of pretty unremarkable boots from 2010 until June (T90s, 4 pairs of Adinovas and the Puma Irn Bru Ginger boots)

Currently got these Mercurials which are pretty decent:

Nike%20Mercurial%20Vapor%20IX%20FG%20Boo

Aye, I love them.

Had a pair of Nike Tiempo's; also black and white, however the bottom of the boot started to come away from the toe and 3G rubber pellets got stuck in the gap between the toe and the sole. Never liked Nike boots because everyone I know that has them has some sort of issue with the sole coming away from the actual boot.

Mine did exactly the same, was actually on grass when it completely went, but the astro did the damage. I bought some shoe glue and it's fixed them, but I doubt they would last long.

Trying to find a black pair to replace them was harder than you'd think. Thankfully Joma helped me out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived