The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

I dunno, recently we've seen sides like MK Dons give out 12000 seats go away fans to help fill it, if West Ham offer that, and keep the prices as low as they say they will I can see them filling it on a semi-regular basis

Maybe I'm missing something but if MK are giving away so many tickets what's the motivation for people to pay for them? Is it only for certain games?

Either way I actually like their stadium.

Meanwhile, Valencia have put a hugely optimistic date of 2017 on the Nou Mestalla. No chance.

That Chelsea ground looks ridiculously shite, from the outside at least.

Milan have also cancelled plans to build a new stadium, after falling out with the company who owns the land they were looking to build it on. Inter aren't too happy as they were looking to renovate the San Siro and even look to buy it outright.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1442497544.658804.jpg

I like different but this is awful. It looks like the typical London emperor's new clothes approach where they come up with something quite horrific then dismiss any criticism as being from provincial Philistines. No, London people, it's just another grossly overpriced eyesore.

• 3 weeks later...