help needed here

could someone kindly direct me to the discussions on rangers needing to borrow £1.5 million please? I cant seem to find my way around here, :unsure2:

will probably be on the big rangers admin/liqudation thread somehwere , if you can get past all the shite ramblings of dhenboy and hellbhoy and a few other obsessed

could someone kindly direct me to the discussions on rangers needing to borrow £1.5 million please? I cant seem to find my way around here, :unsure2:

The £1.5M is for 'working capital' (sic) and not for those seeking a crisis loan. Given your location, though, we could amortise your giro and revert it to 'future-dated shares' and you could make a few bob. Can you also drive a bus?

I'm sure this is actually quite a small sum that is being loaned and probably equates to the amount of money the 15% pay cuts would have saved till the season end

While its probably quite embarrassing this got into the press i don't think there is really anything new here and i don't really believe it will be a loan

I'm sure this is actually quite a small sum that is being loaned and probably equates to the amount of money the 15% pay cuts would have saved till the season end

While its probably quite embarrassing this got into the press i don't think there is really anything new here and i don't really believe it will be a loan

It was leaked on purpose...

Archived