Poland v Scotland TV

Zitelli1875

Absolute disgrace that this isn't on the TV. The SFA should be promoting our game, not signing over the rights to a website that will only result in very few people watching. I can't imagine that the website is handing over a huge wad of cash; are none of the terrestrial or even Freeview channels interested in this? Money should not be an issue, at the level that the Daily Record are likely to be pitching their bid.

The SFA need to take a good look at themselves here.

I've sent a message voicing my displeasure to the SFA.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute disgrace that this isn't on the TV. The SFA should be promoting our game, not signing over the rights to a website that will only result in very few people watching. I can't imagine that the website is handing over a huge wad of cash; are none of the terrestrial or even Freeview channels interested in this? Money should not be an issue, at the level that the Daily Record are likely to be pitching their bid.

The SFA need to take a good look at themselves here.

I've sent a message voicing my displeasure to the SFA.

Nothing to do with the SFA at all. None of our illustrious television channels have chosen to pay to show it. Which is probably understandable - is anyone really expecting a 4-4 thriller?

This is tonight's TV coverage :

Wed 5th Mar Cyprus v Northern Ireland International Friendly 18:00 MUTV

Wed 5th Mar Republic of Ireland v Serbia International Friendly 19:45 Sky Sports 3 / Sky Sports 3 HD

Wed 5th Mar Wales v Iceland International Friendly 19:45 Sky Sports 4 / Sky Sports 4 HD

Wed 5th Mar Germany v Chile International Friendly 19:45 BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 2 HD

Wed 5th Mar England v Denmark International Friendly 20:00 ITV / ITV HD

Wed 5th Mar Spain v Italy International Friendly 21:00 Sky Sports 1 / Sky Sports 1 HD

Nothing to do with the SFA at all. None of our illustrious television channels have chosen to pay to show it. Which is probably understandable - is anyone really expecting a 4-4 thriller?

National Associations can take their territory's TV rights as part of the negotiations for arranging the friendly - that's why The FA were able to sell all of England's home and away friendlies to ITV. But England do carry a bit more "prestige" so it's probably quite easy for them to negotiate that.

It's not really understandable when SKY are showing Iceland v Wales and Ireland v Serbia.

Surely Scotland v Poland would get much higher viewing figures especially with the England game being shown on ITV everywhere except Scotland.

Surprised Alex Salmond hasn't said it would live on TV in Scotland if we were independent.

Surprised Cameron hasn't said the Scottish football team may be forced to move to England in a yes vote.

Archived