Poland v Scotland TV

Zitelli1875

The daily record are actually boasting that the page for the stream got 700,000 views and claimed that "DESPITE interruptions to our coverage of the first half in Warsaw last night we came through with the right result after the interval just like Gordon Strachan's side."

They're actually proud that only 700 people watched the stream but they each had to refresh the page 1,000 times.

p***ks.

Can't do right for doing wrong can they.

The record tried to provide a completely free service which went wrong.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't do right for doing wrong can they.

The record tried to provide a completely free service which went wrong.

I thought they played it well in their headline today, totally admitting they screwed up the coverage and having a joke at their own expense.

It was at home. They can play friendlies in Gibraltar, but have to switch competitive games.

Is there some sort of politics at play here?

I assumed the switching of our game was due to the anticipated crowd but your post reads as if the same rules would apply for a competitive game against the likes of Faroe Islands or San Marino who would bring pretty much no fans.

A wee bit unfair. I thought we were ok in the first half. Struggled a bit at the start of the second.

Clean sheet, good goal and a wee guy makes his Scotland debut about 9 months after playing for the mighty QP in the pishest league in Britain. A fair night.

League Two is about a trillion times better than the Welsh Premier.

League Two is about a trillion times better than the Welsh Premier.

Debatable, although admittedly I don't have much experience of it. There are much pisher leagues in Britain though than League 2. Some of the lower Northern Irish ones spring to mind.

• 9 months later...

Archived