Poland v Scotland TV

Zitelli1875

No joy from daily record 1st half but 2nd was brilliant cover.

Watched 1st half on streamsportz.

Well done Scotland's heroes.

To be fair, the Daily Record probably did everyone a favour by f*cking up their coverage of the first half

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, the Daily Record probably did everyone a favour by f*cking up their coverage of the first half

A wee bit unfair. I thought we were ok in the first half. Struggled a bit at the start of the second.

Clean sheet, good goal and a wee guy makes his Scotland debut about 9 months after playing for the mighty QP in the pishest league in Britain. A fair night.

A wee bit unfair. I thought we were ok in the first half. Struggled a bit at the start of the second.

Clean sheet, good goal and a wee guy makes his Scotland debut about 9 months after playing for the mighty QP in the pishest league in Britain. A fair night.

I just meant the first half was very dull. We looked a lot more effective with Naismith up front in the 2nd half.

The daily record are actually boasting that the page for the stream got 700,000 views and claimed that "DESPITE interruptions to our coverage of the first half in Warsaw last night we came through with the right result after the interval just like Gordon Strachan's side."

They're actually proud that only 700 people watched the stream but they each had to refresh the page 1,000 times.

p***ks.

Archived