Dave King what is he about?

I do not 'hate' anyone in life, that word is used all too often in a disproportionate way, I think he is a strange individual whose life seems consumed with one particular pursuit, Rangers are for him simply an easy target in that pursuit.

King has also made it clear that the club needs to be ran sustainably within its means, the truth is that he realises that there is no reason why we should not be able to compete with Celtic, the clubs are of a similar size and the fan numbers are comparable, stopping Celtic winning 10 in a row, is a modest target, in realistic terms it means winning just 1 title in the next 7 years, the money used will come from the club`s income that includes fans money, they pay to watch football matches and they watch football matches, they pay to buy a football top, they get a football top, free choice, that is how it works.

Yes I am aware of King`s background, he is not an angel, but there is no doubting his bluenose credentials, there is no doubting that he has been willing to invest his own money (and lose) to a far greater degree than any of the current spivs in charge.

Wow.

Show me the Money huh ? Well.....good luck with that.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did I say the good old days? stop making shite up...1 title in 7 years = the good old days, do you every read a post before hitting the reply button?

Of course not, I just bold a few words and rattle on incomprehensibly (to you, at least, it seems). Would you like to post proof of where I said 1 title in 7 was the Good Old days? No? Well stop talking bollox then, and perhaps apply your veracity standard internally for a change.

Your new club can't afford to run its infrastructure without wonga-style finance. Where are they going to find the cash to build a side capable of challenging for the Scottish title? And it will have to be cash - you do realise that they have the credit score of a homeless Roma immigrant, don't you?

You are not really addressing the points though.

there is no doubting that he has been willing to invest his own money (and lose) to a far greater degree than any of the current spivs in charge.

In actual fact, Pelucia, there is a lot of doubting. Laundry can be expensive, but if you believe that "never got a penny back" shite, then you really do deserve and, corporately with all rangers fans, should take a lot more responsibility for the shenanigans which killed your own club, and are threatening to do the same to their successors.

You are not really addressing the points though.

there is no doubting that he has been willing to invest his own money (and lose) to a far greater degree than any of the current spivs in charge.

Calm down Tedi :lol: I understand your, frequent. outpourings of hate for the bloke of many names. It is, well...... transparent.

Also transparent is that you appear to be in the King Camp and therefore espouse the 'Spend Now And Spend Big to stop Them' philosophy he so eloquently portrayed. Great stuff for the media don't you think ? I wonder WHO'S money will be used this time ?

Your "King is what he is... " comment intrigues me.... do I read it wrong when I say you therefore don't care that his track record is as bad as any of the line of hungry spivs that have helped themselves to the spoils on offer because he was around in the high spending era and has loads of dosh to ...."get us 'BACK' where we belong" ?

You Tart Tedi ;)

Thought so.... addressed it with a question.

Unanswered. Well I never.... :rolleyes:

The Man Who Would Be King.... declared an income from 'Rangers' of R200m at his SARS tax case..... did you miss that bit ?

INVEST his own money...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh FFS you implied that is what I meant and now you deny, is it any bloody wonder nobody even tries to have a sensible conversation with you.

So, you infer that I was quoting you by using the phrase, "Good Old Days". Which I didn't, clearly. You then decide to define that phrase, and accuse me of making things up? You really are that thick, aren't you?

The Rangers mindset:

Wallace wants to save money and that might make us pure shite when we get into the top tier.

Celtic only need seven more titles to beat "OUR" record.

Wallace doesn't care about that.

ENEMY OF RANGERS !!!

King was here when we were winning stuff and we were dominating the T**s

Used his own money so he did and lost it all in the pursuit of our GLORY = Proper "Rangers Man"

He's back to put MORE of HIS money in and get us back to the top - like we predicted.

KING'S THE MAN FOR THE JOB !!!!

Google is indeed a friend, Tedi. I wonder why the chorus claiming that King "lost every penny" is composed of King himself, and, er, you.

Not one to go bubble-bursting, or anything, but you do realise that when that article was published, rangers still existed. You know, the real rangers?

Also, since that article was written, King's affairs have become a wee bit more public - what with him having been convicted and all.

LITIGATION ON STEROIDS
Author: Barry Sergeant|
04 November 2008 17:55
King King vs The World

World Record Debunking. Seriously, Tedi - stay away from the links. They do what's left of your credibility no good at all. Or at least fúcking read them before posting them as your own wee tablets of stone.

The Rangers mindset:

Wallace wants to save money and that might make us pure shite when we get into the top tier.

Celtic only need seven more titles to beat "OUR" record.

Wallace doesn't care about that.

ENEMY OF RANGERS !!!

King was here when we were winning stuff and we were dominating the T**s

Used his own money so he did and lost it all in the pursuit of our GLORY = Proper "Rangers Man"

He's back to put MORE of HIS money in and get us back to the top - like we predicted.

KING'S THE MAN FOR THE JOB !!!!

After two years of saying that the "Spivs" were up to no good and we should get rid of them.

The majority of rangers finally agree with the above and we now see an about turn from the P's and D's....

This has already been debunked by people a lot more cleverer than you or me, he lost the lot.

Sorry Tedi but there is no one cleverer than Norman lol

Thats the problem with bloggers, they get it wrong but their followers still believe their shite.

Intresting read. Given the nature of his financial slight of hand with the Ben Nevis "washing machine" in moving assets and money around I would remain sceptical about his claims to have "lost the lot" albeit that a hard and fast figure can't be settled on.

From the same article:

King faces criminal charges, has acted fraudulently, evaded tax and lied about his income and profits generated since 1990. He has dissipated assets and is using his wealth to ensure matters are not decided by an independent tax court. In this way he attempted to avoid paying tax. He declared an annual income of only R80 000 average a year for 1990 - 2001, despite making over a billion rand in this period. According to Mr King, even his wrist watch and golf clubs belong to Ben Nevis. In fact, in 2000, Mr King attempted to have himself deregistered as a taxpayer".

That bit in green.... :lol:

Glib, Shameless, Liar + Rangers = Endless analysis of all their affairs from many many sources :thumsup2

After two years of saying that the "Spivs" were up to no good and we should get rid of them.

The majority of rangers finally agree with the above and we now see an about turn from the P's and D's....

KING is a spiv - Wallace is trying to rebuild your disaster of a club. Your rush to be seen as Celtics only worthy challenger by outspending your arses at others' expense is vaguely familiar don't you think ?

Change your name to Egos Utd when you go tits up again will you ?

Thats right, shift attention away from the facts and back to the man eh. :whistle

ETA seems i have upset you, will repay the compliment later :D

That's just it Tedi - I WAS talking about the man. The Glib and Shameless Liar man. Mr David King. Currently telling the world that Wallace is holding the club back and how he would ensure they would stop Sellick taking 10 in a row by outspending revenues to avoid being seen as a "small club". :lol: The only unanaswered question is WHO's money ;)

And there you all are.....on your collective knees like a cheap trick sucking it up.

Mind wipe yer chin ;)

KING is a spiv - Wallace is trying to rebuild your disaster of a club. Your rush to be seen as Celtics only worthy challenger by outspending your arses at others' expense is vaguely familiar don't you think ?

Change your name to Egos Utd when you go tits up again will you ?

See thats why i can't take you seriously, Wallace is a yes/place man - nothing more and nothing less.

Yer right, imagine me suggesting such a thing, guess I am just too thick to know these things.

Stephen Hawking wishes that he was half as smart as Norman is.

None so clever...

At least Wallace has made a sensible statement or two regarding the ridiculous expenditure at Ibrox, granted he actually hasn't actually done anything, although we can't know how much his hands are tied.

All the Lying King has promised as far as I can see is to stop Celtc winning 10 in row.

Sorry mate on phone so can't afford you as detailed a response as you've been kind enough to give.

I think it's wrong you need another revenue "boost" so soon after the IPO but you are were you are I suppose.

King's statement on long term sustainability just screams of lip service to me, especially when sat aside the rest of statement and the Celtc nonsense and his grandchildren. Given what's happened previously I would place sustainability and financial health above any comparisons with another teams trophy cabinet.

I'm not saying Wallace is great guy who's going to save you, just that some of his initial statements sounded sensible and realistic. However actions speak louder than words and I agree with you re the Wonga loan, surely as CEO he has to take some responsibility for that course of action being pursued. You'd imagine the current board wouldn't have have hired him though if they thought he wasn't going to supportive of their plans.

I understand you're(the support) between a rock and a hard place at the moment but I think things are a lot less black and whyte than Wallace=spiv, King= Good guy. Despite some mockery I actually think his ST idea is a half decent one as it might scare the spivs into diluting their shares/power.

Archived