Dave King what is he about?

merest lip service? he has mentioned it over 10 times in his past few statements alone, perhaps you should go back and read them before knocking out such nonsense.

Winner? you mean this is a game?

Yes the other did say that, what has he done to cut costs? why does he need 120 days when money is running out now? why is he taking Wonga loans, why is he not being transparent with fans, why is he lying to fans, why is he trying to silence fan groups?

Why did King sit on the Board and take a fat whack when the old club was in its death throws?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

merest lip service? he has mentioned it over 10 times in his past few statements alone, perhaps you should go back and read them before knocking out such nonsense.

Yes the other did say that, what has he done to cut costs? why does he need 120 days when money is running out now? why is he taking Wonga loans, why is he not being transparent with fans, why is he lying to fans, why is he trying to silence fan groups?

Why did he last 6 years at Man City? :D

Why did King sit on the Board and take a fat whack when the old club was in its death throws?

Answered your own question there. A more interesting question is why he didn't move in before the MBB hove into view. If he wanted to be involved in rangers, he was in an ideal position, surely? Oh, yes - IF he wanted to be involved.

The fact that you are asking the question demonstrates all we need to know, the fans need transparency, this board are offering none.

Meanwhile they are continuing to try and silence those asking the questions, they tried to block fan groups being interviewed.

Put up and shut up is the message coming from Wallace.

Yet another shyster with a dodgy history enters the scene offering millions and you lot fall for it hook line and sinker. With the biggest fanbase in Scotland why don't you get together, tell the spivs to fuckoff, and buy the club? The big debts have been disposed of by admin and liquidation, what are you worried about? I think your collective loyalty is somewhat overstated.

Answered your own question there. A more interesting question is why he didn't move in before the MBB hove into view. If he wanted to be involved in rangers, he was in an ideal position, surely? Oh, yes - IF he wanted to be involved.

You would have thought with all his countless millions he could have bought the club himself for a poond and then wrote off the bank debt just because of his love for the club so he says.

Or does he have something more sinister as a motivation to have ploughed in £20 million ??? only to get most of it back through a dodgy back door mechanism.

Terrible idea to be honest.

Why? Celtic seem to be managing to balance the books and make a modest profit. Why are Rangers so desperate for dodgy millionaire saviours? With your huge support you should easily be able to perform at the top level in Scotland, and pay your taxes, plumbers and newsagents.

I meant fan ownership.

So why is that a terrible idea? massive fanbase, plenty of income, some kind of democratic power structure. It worked for Barcelona, whose fans are far more political (or maybe politically informed) than anything in Scotland, and they've grown quite nicely through having fan power as the basis for their business model.

He may have mentioned it, but we both know that the deliberate emphasis has not been on book balancing, but on external funding fuelling a return to their rightful.

I do actually believe it's a game for people like King. It's all about having egoes massaged and vanities pampered. Do you honestly believe otherwise, even after your Murray experience?

You seem to be under the impression that I'm defending Wallace, with your last bit. I'm not - I've already described him as a dishonest representative of the disreputable.

It's just that the notion that King should be anywhere near your club is ridiculous and you shouldn't need the rest of us to tell you why.

When does the magical 120 appraisal end ? What do we expect to hear at it's conclusion ?

In the current climate of crises loans and threats to next seasons ST income stream it can only be bad news no matter how it's tarted up. Will this be the catalyst for King to try to make a move but how does he manage that when he is nowhere close to meeting any fit and proper test. He needs a trojan horse and he needs it soon.

When does the magical 120 appraisal end ? What do we expect to hear at it's conclusion ?

In the current climate of crises loans and threats to next seasons ST income stream it can only be bad news no matter how it's tarted up. Will this be the catalyst for King to try to make a move but how does he manage that when he is nowhere close to meeting any fit and proper test. He needs a trojan horse and he needs it soon.

Best interests of the club, your loyalty, our rightful place, challenging in Europe again, stability, zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ends aroud the time for season ticket renewal, who would have thought it.

Fully behind Mr King. The only way we can get rid of the spivs once and for all is to starve them out.

Were you fully behind Craig Wyhte when he rolled into town on a red carpet made from the blood from the Rangers fans knees as well, you know kneeling and giving him many bows because he was going to make sure Rangers never ever lost a game ever to Celtic ever again ?, well your old club will never get pumped off of Celtic ever again :)

Were you fully behind Craig Wyhte when he rolled into town on a red carpet made from the blood from the Rangers fans knees as well, you know kneeling and giving him many bows because he was going to make sure Rangers never ever lost a game ever to Celtic ever again ?, well your old club will never get pumped off of Celtic ever again :)

I was. It was something we hadn't experienced before, being in that situation, personally I was looking for anyone to help us. I also gave Green a chance, but came to the conclusion that he was full of his own self importance ( I probably should have clicked on sooner, but I wanted him to be the real deal) I'll certainly not make that mistake again and I believe the current board are hiding behind this "170 day" shit as a smoke screen.

Archived